Life🥰😌/11❤️

*2 years later

Arianna Nicole Lynch-Marshall-20
Joshua Keshon Lynch-22
Jasmine Lyric Marshall-21
Kendra Alexis Rodes-21
Brianna Elizabeth Winston-20

Arianna's POV

"Jasmine put me down now I'm not playing this time" I said laughing as jasmine was carrying me through the house actually like a fuckin child

It was 2 years later and we Brought a house with Kendra and Brianna after we all graduated from UCLA. I was married to the love of my life and Kendra had just proposed to Brianna so now we were all married. My brother has been doing good he and my mom got a closer relationship like before he went to jail. Me and him also had a better relationship because I could actually go places with him.

He got a job and got a house and a car all in one month after being released from jail. And I was so proud of him. With all this he also met a girl named Amber who he soon married and now she was pregnant.

I liked amber she wasn't one of these thots out here and I told her if she ever cheated on my brother I would fuck her up. I also told my brother if he cheats on her ima fuck him up because she really loves him.

I was soon finna have a niece or nephew around her and I was excited me and amber get along great so I'm not worried about her.

I got a job as a tattoo artist and it pays good money I even brought my own car . I still help my mom out because she deserves it and I always told her when I get money ima always help her.

Jasmine's POV

"I'll put you down when you stop being a brat how about that" I said laughing at Arianna who was whining. We was play fighting

Damn where did the time go I could've sworn we was just in the hospital room with Arianna and her brother. It's been two years since that happened and now our life's are great.

I got a job at a small cafe and it pays a lot because it's in one of those white neighborhoods.

Kendra,Arianna,Brianna and I all go half on rent and we each are responsible for a bill. I got electricity Arianna got water Kendra got cable/WiFi and Brianna gotta buy all the groceries.

Ever since my dad helped me out we have been getting along and staying in contact. We built a relationship to where I feel he can be apart of my life.

He even apologized to me and mom about all the shit he put us through and he took care of my mom and then he moved in with her and they eventually got re-married. Now they living happily and he dropped all that other shit for her.

I loved both of my parents and would do anything for them and what they decided is what goes on. I was happy asf too living with my baby and my bsf. I couldn't imagine life without them.

Kendra's POV

"Can y'all shit the fuck up I'm tryna eat her pussy in peace damn" i yelled down the hall as I had my tongue in Brianna who was moaning loud.

Damn I love this girl. I had to wife her she stayed with me through everything I was in a dark place last year because I found out my father had died and she really helped me through it so I just had to put. A ring on it.

We lived together with these loud ass bitches jasmine and Arianna they was annoying sometimes but we loved them.

Our house was a 5 bed room house me and Brianna shares a room and jasmine and Arianna shared one the other 3 was used as other things

One extra room was used as a game room the other one was a guest room and the last one was used as a indoor pool room and a heated room.

I got a job working at T-mobile and ofc I had to get all the new phones. I even hooked them up with some.

But yes life was going great and me and Brianna was happy asf and I couldn't replace her or cheat on her because she's just all I want.

Brianna's POV

"Y-you didn't h-have to tell t-them that" I moaned as Kendra put in work and was going down on me.

Yes I was still with her and that's my baby. She proposed to me last year and I was too excited. We have been talking about having kids and getting a sperm donor. I wanted to have kids and so did she so that's what we was gonna do

I worked at a bank and I was a banker some times it's stressful but Kendra knows how to stop me from stressing out. If you know what I mean😉.

My life was great I was financially stable and I lived with the love of my life and I really love this girl. I can't wait to see what happens next between us.

Joshua's POV

"Go sit yo childish ass down" "moveee amber I'm not playing" I said to amber's childish ass who was climbing on me like a fuckin monkey.

Yes I had a child on the way and I met my beautiful wife amber. I cleaned up my act after I got out of prison. I now had a job a car and a house I also built a better bond with my mother and my sister.

I had to and those are my two most favorite people. That's really the only family I had. And now I was about to start another family with someone and bring another life in this world with them.

I just recently found out we're having a baby girl. And I plan to spoil her. The only thing I was not ready for was boys cuz lord knows I'll kill any little nigga that break her heart.

I couldn't wait for my little girl to get her. And I'm glad I cleaned up the way I did cuz i can tell you 2 years ago I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it out alive but I did and now I'm happy with a fiancé and we are more in love than ever.

Arianna's POV

"To all of us and what we have accomplished in life and what we still have to accomplish" I said holding up my glass of wine

Everyone was happy there was nomore drama everything and everybody was just good. We was all happy.

I looked at jasmine and said "I'm so glad I let you hold my schedule" referring back to when we foment and we all laughed and sipped our drinks.

It was a good year and we all are waiting to see what's next.

The end

TURNED

AUTHORS NOTE- hey guys hope you enjoyed this book. Make sure you vote and comment on them. Tell me how I did and how you liked it and thanks for reading this far. I will be writing more books later bye.❤️😌
              ~Anonymous🥰😘