In perpetuum (calum hood)

C a l u m

It was just an average Friday night, me and the lads were at Ashton's messing around and jamming to some green day (casual)

" hey guys let's check out that new pizza place by the cinema " I asked the boys.

" well I'm definitely down for that ! PIZZA IS BAE HASHTAG PIZZA IS LOVE PIZZA IS LIFE !! ," Mike shouted,nearly bursting my eardrums.

Luke and Ash just nodded. We then all got in Ashton's van,it was fucking cold outside. On the drive there we were all singing Somewhere in neverland by All time low,well not really singing more like screaming,we got some funny looks at the traffic lights by some old lady's in the car next to us,resulting in Ashton turning the volume up,fuck you women live a little lol.

We parked around the corner and looked inside it was packed,when we walked in I was greeted by the familiar smell of heaven.

"Table for 4 pleeeeaaassseeee" Mike said to a boy around our age who just rolled his eyes and took us to a table. It was so chill here,they were playing kerrang,which I personally think makes this the coolest restaurant I've ever been in ,even though some girls looked utterly disgusted which caused me to giggle.

"Fuck,look at that girl" I heard all of the boys say looking behind me,I turned around to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life,and I'm not just saying that,I felt my jaw drop. She had long dark brown hair with blonde ends,pale skin and the most stunning hazel eyes I'd ever seen in my life. She was wearing a top with the pizza place logo on,ripped black skinny jeans and old Skool vans. I say I don't believe in love at first sight but maybe now I do.

I was in a trance until I heard a voice say

"Hey guys what can I get you." To which i turned round and it was her fuck,did she see me staring,oh god she's looking at me fuck what do I want,I can't think,fuck,fuck,fuck

"CALUM! Tell the poor girl what you want twat face" Ashton said to me.

"Ermm...." I could feel myself shaking and see the boys laughing " can I get a chocolate milkshake and a ham and pineapple pizza please " fuck glad that's other with

"Gotcha" she said smiling and taking the rest of the boys orders.

When she came over to give us all our drinks she smiled at me and my heart literally melted,as she walked away I noticed her fine bootay dayum girl ;) I went to drink my milkshake I noticed abit of paper stuck to the bottom and got confused, I opened it and it said ' Sofia , call me 12345678900 x ( lol didn't want to write a random number and it be some old mans or something idk)

Omfg,none of the boys saw so I just slid it into my pocket,wtf I'm so confused , maybe she wants me to set her up with one of the other boys or something,I hope not bc I want her:( we shall see , mr hood will work his magic tonight ;)

S o f i a

That guy was so freaking beautiful,like ZAYUM you gotta bae? I don't even know what came over me when I gave him my number,I hope he texts me later , Sofia gotta make movements gurl.

"SOFIA STOP DAY DREAMING AND TAKE THESE PIZZAS TO TABLE 12!" My manager shouted.

God I hate this place. Oh wait. That's that boys table. What if he's weirded out now omg no this is awkward damn it why did I do that.

As I gave them there pizzas I noticed that guy wink at me and I almost dropped the pizzas, damn you and you're attractiveness - yes that's a word.

C a l u m

I decided to wink at her for the banter and she almost dropped my pizza, maybe she does dig this kiwiscott bootay ;)

We finished our pizzas,which were beautiful,not as beautiful as Sofia though,oh god I'm already a goofball.

The boys gave me there money and I added mine and a tip,I wrote on the receipt 'thanks. Calum x'

And walked to the van,I swear it's colder ermagawd.

Ashton dropped me home and I got into bed and sent Sofia a text saying

' 10:38

To Sofia:hey! It's Calum x'

I then fell asleep dreaming of her hazel eyes and smile.

----------

T h e n e x t d a y

I woke up around 12 and checked my phone , it said '2 new messages from Sofia<3 ' and I literally pooped myself and checked them straight away

' 12:05

Sofia<3 :hey, sorry if I freaked you out with the whole number with milkshake thing,I just think your really cute x '

'1:29

Sofia<3:oh god ignore that,sound like a douchebag,sorry'

Omfg,I text back straight away

S o f i a

I spent all of last night awake again,why won't the voices go away:( if you didn't know,I suffer with depression and anxiety,I cut and just ergh , life sucks. I still can't believe I gave Calum my number last night,I'm Suprised he didn't rip it up infront of me,he's perfect and I'm well,me.

Omg he just text me.

'12:19

From Calum:sorry I was asleep,don't be silly nothing to be sorry about I am cute ;) srsly tho you're stunning and I'm glad you gave me your number x'

O m g did he just call me stunning,how could someone who looks like that should not find someone like me one bit attractive.im freaking out. I decide to text back after like 10 minutes of freaking out.

'12:31

To Calum: haha,you weirdo;)&him not stunning one bit but thank you.I'm glad I gave it too x'

Literally like 1 minute after he text

'12:32

From Calum:oh sh you are.are you free today and want to hang out?im bored x'

Did he,the most perfect being I have ever encountered just ask me to hang out ermagawd.

'12:33

To Calum: yeah sure,have the day off,what shall we do?i live by the park near the little Starbucks if you want to know what sort of area I'm at idk I'm talking shit x'

'12:34

From Calum:omg me too,meet me at Starbucks in an hour and we can get a drink and go feed the ducks?sound like a plan or? X'

'12:35

To Calum:ok I'm on it , live for da Starbucks me x'

'12:36

From Calum:loser;) ok I have to have a shower yakno so I don't smell,I'll meet you at 1:30 outside Starbucks love x'

Did he just call me love omg

Ok better get ready.