Chapter 15

Sans pov
I scream chara's name out as floweys eyes shrink. The kids burst out holding flowey and look down at chara. Floweys eyes shrink. Frisk covers her mouth.Toriel bursts through with everyone else just as he screams her name. They look at her and gasp. "What the hell?!" undyne looks at sans and chara. "Mommy...?" Sophie looks at chara. "What happened to mommy?!" Katie looks at all of them when saying that. They don't respond. I stare at charas limp body. I could've gotten there sooner i could've stopped him from doing this to her i could've done SOMETHING to help her! But instead like the lazy skeleton i am, i come when she's already dying.

Papyrus puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'M SORRY SANS..." I can't look at anybody. "If i was there sooner, i could've saved her.If i was there, i could've sent lust back to where he came from. And yes, he came back. He killed her.He killed my princess..." More tears fall down my face. "I need a minute.." I stand up and set chara gently down on the couch and pull the covers up on her like as if she's just sleeping, and i close her eyes.I teleport to grillbys. "Hey grills." Grillby looks worried about me. "What happen' to you sans?" "My wife died.." Grillby suddenly stops washing his cup and looks at me. He nods, and puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry about that, sans.She was a good women, she was.Always came to the bar with a cheerful grin, always made one of your jokes.And then i'd seen when you walked in with her, you smiling like how you've never smiled before, how you looked genuine and happy.I'm sorry someone took that away from you." 

Grillby pats my shoulder and then gets back to washing his cup, he then brinks me a bottle of ketchup. I drink it, remembering how chara'd always come home with a smile and shake a bottle of ketchup in my face. And smile, and then kiss me.How she'd always smile and help me, but i could never help her.She always was the one to make people feel good about themselves, but nobody could make her feel good about herself.She always looked dull when people talked about her, i noticed it, but i knew i could never help her.I miss her so much.I didn't notice grillby staring at me as tears streak down my face. "Sans?" I look up at grilbs. "Oh,Sorry grills.I gotta go anyway, put it on my tab." chara would've made me pay for it by cash if she was here, i liked that about her also.I really miss her. I teleport off and start walking, drinking my ketchup. I can't act like a little shit, i have kids.Even if it'll be hard, when they have their mothers spirit and eyes, i have to try to save them.I have to be a father.I can't just dwell on her forever, she wouldn't want that.She'd want me..to smile. I look up at the sky. "Chara, if you're up there.I'll smile for ya kid. You may think you don't deserve to be loved, but everybody loves you. Even flowey.We'll miss you chara.."

-------------------------------------------------------

Now wait.I'm not done with this story yet, so don't worry.This isn't how it'll end.It'll end much better, and i'll have chapter 16 out before you can say "Sans The Skeleton And The Great Papyrus!"