↛↚💚Rider x Reader💚 ↛↚

requested by: Galax-z_kitty

Rider, not the one it comes to mind when you think of a "Lover" . You were Quite the nice person, Beautiful and Marvelous looks. Quite the girl that anyone wanted while, Rider was the opposite, Sure he was quite strong but people had feared him.

You walked around Inkopolis thinking what would you do with your teammates, While you walked around you saw a Yellow-Green inkling, "RIDER!" You had screamed out Scaring the Yellow-Green Inkling. "Y/n , please don't do that. You scared me." Rider said with anger "Sorry! Didn't mean to! Your training with your're Dynamo Roller, like always?" You asked him. "Yeah, your out to do something,Huh?" He said "Pretty much! kinda bored though."

↛↚ TimeSkip with me hitting TwilightLadybug20 in the head because I'm a good friend ↛↚

Y/n and Rider went out and hangout until Rider asked "Y/n, if someone liked you how would you like them to confess?" You we're surprised at the question but replied "I guess I'd like them to confess, by telling me why they like me? I honestly don't know. Why the certain question?".

"Because I love you y/n." You were in shock the Rider himself...Likes you? You never thought of it until, a certain kiss made you stop thinking. Rider was kissing you and his hands were roaming around your body. The sensation had made you moan, which made Rider aloud to put his tongue in your mouth.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know what happens next

Wa-Wait not that! You dirty MINDED PERSON

You went on a date!

↛Teashin is out