Chapter 1

(y/n) = your name
(y/c/n) = your crushes name
Enjoy the story 😊
______________________________
You and your crush are dating , it's the end of 6th period and everyone is  talking , waiting for the bell to ring. You remembered that you have an old video of your crush and you from the 4th grade when at the time of the video you guys were only friends. He's talking to a mutual friend of yours across the class room. "Ohhh (y/c/n) I have something to show you", you say as you walk over to him smiling. He then places his arm over your shoulder and pulls you closer. You can smell his cologne and you sigh in satisfaction. You look around and see that everyone's eyes are on you but he doesn't seem to care so you carry on and show him the video. The video is about your best friend and him arguing and then she slaps him. You both laugh and giggle. He calls her a couple of names and you make sure to let him know that if he says those names about your best friend you will most definitely punch him in the stomach. He proceeds to make fun of you and tickle your stomach, " Oh really?", he says in a goofy tone as he continues to tickle you. "sToPpPpPp!", you say laughing. You then notice how close you guys were. You both lock eyes and you can already feel your cheeks getting red from the embarrassment; you look around to see if anyone else noticed but he doesn't make any sudden movements, he just stares. Once you break eye contact and start laughing nervously looking at the floor, you can feel a soft hand touch your cheek and pull you closer and you assume he is about to kiss you. You close your eyes gently and feel something touch your lips.

Then You Wake Up.