Chapter 3

You and your friends are 17.
You all are walking around the city and come across an abandoned building.
You and your best friend Carly wanted to go explore well the boys aren't so fond of the idea...
"Oh come onnnn Normann, stop being a dipshit" said Carly
You laugh to yourself knowing how mean she can be.
You Carly, Norman, Jake, Noah and Jason all walk into the building laughing and making fun of the graffiti on the walls. Noah was extra fond of this idea; he was a photographer and thought he could get some cool shots of the scenery.
Well Noah was taking pictures , slowly getting more and more frustrated because none of us were taking his photos seriously he almost falls back.
You catch him by his arm right before he falls.
"Woah there buddy" you say as you help him and check to see how far he could have fallen.
As you look down you notice that even if he did fall he would have fallen in an indoor pool that was one floor down.
"It seems as if we're on the second floor" you say to the rest of your friends as they come and see what you're looking at.
Jake laughs and pushes Jason down the floor story and into the pool , we all laugh and look at each other.
Jake pushes you and Norman in and you scream/laugh on your way down.
The water was surprisingly clean.
The rest of your friends jump in except Noah.
He tosses you his camera and asks if you can take photos of him as he jumps down. You agree and catch the camera and take some pretty good photos.
The rest of your friends are laughing and not paying attention as you and Noah look over the photos you took of him.
He leans in
"hey I just wanted to tell you that you looked really pretty today"
you blush but shake your head because you have a small thing for Norman "thank you" you say with a smile.
Noah leans in and kisses you, this slowly turns into a mini make-out until you both hear Carly scream.
She tells everyone that there's a homeless man in the corner and you all run.
As you're at least four blocks away from the building you realize you left your bag there.
Normally you wouldn't care but you had everything in your bag: car keys , money , extra close, and your PHONE. You tell everyone and Carly sighs and rolls her eyes at you
"What's up with you and always losing your stuff" she says laughing but obviously a little annoyed
You and Carly go back well the boys chill by the car.
On your way to the building you fill in Carly on what had happened in the pool and she smiles because she had always shipped you and Noah together.
When you arrive to the building you and Carly go in and grab the bag.
You see you have over 15 calls from your mom.
"Oh shit!" You say in a panicky tone
Carly laughs and throws your phone in the water
"WHAT THE HELL" you yell in shock
"There I fixed the problem, now just tell your mom it fell in so you couldn't answer"
For some reason you seem okay with this and go back to the car where the boys were still waiting; now shivering bc of the night wind in their wet clothes

And then you wake up