Arranged Marraige (Black Butler)

"Claude do I have tooo?" I whined. I don't want and I don't need a fiancé.

"Yes, your highness it's only necessary that you find a fiancé to continue your line of work." that meanie Claude replied.

"But I don't want too. They're gonna wanna live here and then they're gonna eat out our food and I'm gonna be hungry and I don't want to!"

"Arrangements have already been made, your highness, it's too late to cancel."

"Cancel it anyways!"

"The ladies will be here within the hour, please be prepared."

"hmph!" I said as walked over to Hannah. I brought my hand down and slapped her, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID WHORE!" I kicked her onto the floor and walked away into my room and sat on my bed.

I don't want any of those pathetic people I want Ciel. Yes my little Ciel. At that thought I fell asleep. Forgetting of the horrid event in a hour

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Inside the Human World)

"OMFG YES SHARON YESSS!" 14 year old Ariana half screamed into her phone. "ALOIS IS SO FUCKING JUST YESSSSS I WANNA JUST BE IN HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"Alois is no where NEAR as awesome as Ciel." Sharon argued. Ariana let out a low growl.

"Whatever bruhhh. Are you coming to my fucking house to watch some black butler aka LIFE!" Ariana asked.

"Yeah BUT IM BRINGING MY LIFE SIZE CIEL DOLL"

"Bring a role play outfit and a wig too"

"The wig is part of the role play outfit dumbass"

"YOUR JUST MAD YOU DON'T HAVE A UNICORN LIKE MEH!" Ariana said as she hung up the phone and got her role play dress out of the closet. Minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"ARIANOCHAN!" a scream could be heard through the thick door.

"ONE FUCKING SECOND!" She open the door that WASN'T LOCKED before opening up the Netflix app and stopping in the familiar picture of Sebastian standing over Ciel.

"Wait before we watch it I wanna get in my cosplay" Sharon said and headed for the bathroom with a plastic bag. After they were both in our cosplay outfits Ariana pressed play.

As her finger hit the button her and Sharon began falling. Fear and shock in their eyes they tried to cling on to each other, but continued drifting away until they were no longer in eye view.

Ariana POV

I got up and frantically looked around for Sharochan, only to be greeted by at least 50 girls all gossiping about each other.

"Where the fu..." I started

"Who are you?" this bitch started

"Oh hell naw watch yo self before all of this," I gesture to my body, "Is on your ass"

"I'm here to be Alois Trancys fiancé" she said, "of course I'm the only one who has a chance"

I stopped for a moment before slapping this dumb baaaachhh and moving on. If I can play my cards right I can have Alois Trancy as mine. As it responding to my thought a throat was cleared. It was the one and only Alois Trancy Love of my life and OH MI GOSHHH IM ABOUT TO FANGIRL ! I MUST NOT FANGIRL DONT FANGIRL DONT DO IT. In no way helping my situation he flipped his hair and smirked and his expression fell dark. OH MY GOSH ARIANA BE STRONG I WANNA BE FIANCÉ!