Random GTA 5

--3rd person--POV--

I walked across Buck Street onto June road as a black chopper flew across the centre of Los santos. Out of the usual for sure! Minutes after standing still and watching the chopper go around and around in circles a load of bullets were fired towards the road aiming at what looked like no one in particular.

Screaming and shouting fur fulled the busy city over top of all the engines and exhaust noises. Out of the blew a cloud of grey smoke burst out of the back of the chopper signalling for the pilot to leave for safety. As the man inside the chopper headed north away from the center another cloud of white smoke chugged out from the back sending the chopper downwards over the shipping companies buildings. This was a sign of worry and sure not luck. As the chopper flew hectically out of control a man jumped out with what looked like a back pack, which was thankfully was a parachute. Once the man had drifted down out of sight the chopper went fully down joining the young man. Which made the crowd quiet down a little. Once the screeches and yelling had stopped everyone new the police had it under control and least that was what everyone thought...

xbox cheat:attack helicopeter B,B,LB,B,B,B,LB,LT,RB,Y,B,Y.