Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked Lisa again.

Chaeng and Jisoo looked at the two, confused on how they knew each other.

Lisa did not answer so Chaeyoung felt the need to do it herself since she's the one who dragged the girl with her.

"Uhm.. unnie she's the friend I was talking about." She said. "Meet Lalisa Manoban. Lisa these are my bestfriends, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie which I pressume you knew already. They are a year ahead of us." The Australian introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Lisa said and offered a handshake to Jisoo which the latter immediately accepted.

'Woah! She has a soft hand. I wonder what soap or hand wash or whatever that is she's using' Jisoo thought.

She snapped back from her thoughts when she felt Lisa pulled her hand softly.

"Ah yeah, nice to meet you too." Jisoo smiled.

"Let's take a seat." Chaeyoung said and took the seat beside Jisoo and Lisa beside Jennie.

"How did you guys knew each other?" Jisoo asked because she's dying out of curiousity.

"She's my step-sister." Jennie said casually.

"Oh.. you're step--- wait what?! You guys are sisters?!" Jisoo yelled and got  the attention of almost the students inside the cafeteria.

"Shut your loud fucking mouth unnie" Jennie glared at Jisoo "and not sister, STEP SISTER" Jennie emphasized.

"Really? Wow that's cool! What a small world. I got a new friend and she's my bestfriend's sister." Chaeng said amusedly.

"Yeah, what a small world indeed." Lisa joined the conversation the first time.

"So do you guys live together?" Jisoo asked again.

"Yeah, mom moved out and I was left alone home. Uncle Marco asked a favor if I could accomodate her since she's new here." Jennie answered.

"Oh my god! That means we can sleep over anytime, right?" Chaeng asked excitedly.

"Of course! Good idea, Chaeng! I'll pack my things later when I got home." Jisoo said and high fived Chaeng.

"Yah! She said sleep over not moving in!" Jennie protested.

"Whatever Jendeuk! You'll like it tho." Jisoo stucked her tongue out.

"And it will also be nice if we can hangout with Lisa. We can help her too. We're her friends now." Chaeng said which earned a warm smile from Lisa.

Jennie saw that and she suddenly felt annoyed, she was her step sister but she never smiled at her.

'This bitch! Is she trying to act nice? It doesn't suit her, she doesn't look innocent. Psh.' Jennie thought.

She watched as her two bestfriends chat with Lisa, asking her things she doesn't know about the girl too. She silently listened to Lisa's answers.

Lisa seemed to be comfortable now unlike earlier when she doesn't know Jisoo. The oldest kept on blabbering and telling silly stories about their past and it seems that Lisa was listening attentively. Sometimes Jennie will witness Lisa chuckling at Jisoo's corny jokes and she can't keep but smile too when she saw it.

'Maybe she's not that snob? Maybe she's just waiting to be comfortable because she's in new surrounding.Yeah right, you need to be more considerate, Jen.' Jennie thought.

The four finished eating and it was time to part ways since the unnies have different class to them.

"We'll see you later unnies! Let's hangout at Jennie unnie's place after school." Chaeyoung bid her goodbye.

"Yeah sounds great to me! Let's order foods and watch movies. Lisa, my right hand, I'll see you and we'll continue later!" Jisoo said and winked playfully at Lisa.

Lisa chuckled and nodded at the older girl. Jisoo was very fond of her and she was claiming her as her right hand because the older said that she has a potential to be like her.

'Like what? A crackhead like her? Nah..' Lisa thought and shood the older girl playfully.

"Yah! You're being disrespectful, I'm your unnie." Jisoo looked at her blankly.

Lisa stopped gesturing her hand immediately.

"That's right, good girl! Now shoo! Shoo!" Jisoo said and mimicked what she did earlier.

Jennie was amazed at what she's seeing.

'Did Jisoo just do that to Lisa? When did they become that close?' Jennie thought.

She can't believe her friends' relationship to Lisa was progressing much way better than her relationship with her step sister.

"Yah, stop that already. You'll see each other later, let's go." Jennie said and pulled Jisoo with her.

"Bye Chaeng!" She said then she made her way to Lisa. "We'll go home later. Wait for me." She said.

"I know. Chaeng and Jisoo unnie will come right?" Lisa said.

Jennie face palmed internally.

'Of course! How can you forget that part Kim Jennie. Stupid!' She nagged herself.

"I--I'm just reminding you, in case you did not catch the plan." Jennie said and avoided Lisa's eyes.

Lisa just smirked,"You could've just say it instead of making excuses you know." Lisa whispered.

"S-say what?" Jennie looked at her.

"Goodbye? See you later... my little sister?" Lisa said teasingly...

Jennie's face went red because Lisa caught her, but if course she won't admit it.

"D-duh! Why would I even say that?" She denied.

Lisa just chuckled and went closer to her.

"Whatever.." then she leaned in closer to Jennie's ear, "I'll see you later... sis." She whispered seductively at Jennie's ear.

Jennie felt goosebumps at the back of her head and her face turned red.

Lisa faced her and smiled victoriously before turning her back at her.

Lisa took Chaeyoung's hand and the two walked away from the older after waving their hands.

As soon as the two were out of sight, Jennie screamed in annoyance that caused Jisoo to spill her chocolate drink on her shirt.

"What the fuck, Jendeukie!!" Jisoo yelled.

~~~~~~~
A/N:

Sorry lame eehee!
It's been so long right? I'll update when I have time haha

Take care always!

#JenLisaPaRinMgaUl*l