Chapter 2 Gun point

What? Taylor's eyes went wide.

Let's get out of here, I said grabbing her arm and yanking her.

Leaving so soon? A velvet voice said from the group.

I looked up to see the most gorgeous boy in the world my heart melted at the sight of him. He had black shaggy hair that stood up strait. His eyes were cat like green. He was tall and not the most muscular guy but he still had a nice body with some muscles on his arms. His arms were crossed as he stepped out of the shadows. He had a black vans hoodie on jeans and black converse.

We wore the same shoes! I thought in my head it's meant to be.

Just than I was frozen staring at him I could hear Taylor's muffled whispers to leave but i couldn't look away.

Claire let's go! Taylor said trying to yank me but I was the strong one.

Take a picture it lasts longer. He said flatly with a grin.

Alec I think rich girl crushing on you Romo teased.

Alec what a great name, I thought.

Like I'd date a preppy daddy's girl who get's what ever she wants's by snapping her fingers. The boy said.

You don't know me how dare you think that! I blurted out in my don't mess with me voice I could be boss when I wanted to.

Kittens got claws! Alec teased.

She didn't mean anything by it! Taylor said tears streaming down her face from fright. Please don't kill us!

I looked at her and felt horrible I knew I shouldn't have let her come here.

What? Kareem said surprised.

Please! Ill give you all the money I have just please don't kill me, she was sobbing.

I was frozen completely numb I couldn't move.

I'm not gunna kill you, my thug busters for protection! Kareem sounded offended.

Really? I asked pulling Tay into a grip so she felt safe even though I didn't.

YO KAREEM!!! A voice screamed A deep voice I looked over about six boys were behind him.

Taylor almost fainted.

You up in my bird yard what I say bout that clean boy! He said.

What ever man just cause you dealing and I aint don't mean I don't run this town up in here! Kareem said pulling out his "Thug Buster"

Was that even English? I thought.

He pointed his gun at no one other than Taylor.

Get over here or I blow your brains out. Taylor was bawling as she walked towards him.

My heart was heavy. Tonight I'm gunna die. But she's not!

He put his gun to Taylor's head and wrapped an arm around her so she couldn't go any where.

Hey leave her alone! Kareem barked.

The drug dealer just laughed.

You pull that trigger Ill kick your butt in to next week! I said furiously stepping in front of Kareem's gang and being right between the two gangs.

The drug dealer and his gang roared with laughter.

The little rich girl be threatnin me! He laughed his gun still at Taylor's head.

A strong arm wrapped me into his chest placing his arm around my stomache and trying to bring me to the back of Kareem's gang but even though it was hard to resist his amazing touch my best friends life was more important.

Let go of me! I said trying to remove his arm but his grip was solid.

Don't hurt her! I screamed.

Stop it! I heard Alec said as he pulled me back.

The drug dealer pointed his gun between my eyes I didn't show my panic.

Every body looked at my bravery in awe.

But I was freaking out if he leaves Taylor alone he can kill me.

I heard the sound of a gun fire I didn't see the gun because i than fell to the ground on my knees Pulling Alec down with me.

I cried in to my hands not looking at anything or anyone.

It should have been me!