Part two of the Erotic lives of Mr. Long and Lucas ;)

It’s almost the end of the school day.

I’ve been secretly keeping an eye on Lucas while he’s in the halls and at lunch. Several guys have seemingly tried to come on to him, causing me to get somewhat jealous, considering what went down in my classroom.

I’ve gone about my business as usual as best I can, but he’s constantly on my mind.

The final bell rings, and I stay at my desk to grade papers. Eventually I hear a knock at my door, causing my heart to race in hopes that it’s him.

I go over to the door and open it up, but it’s just the principal with more papers.

The next day, before school starts, I’m on hall monitor duty. I go up to the top floor and notice Lucas in the halls at his locker which happens to be in a very isolated area where no one else goes or will see him.

There’s a not very attractive guy pressed up against him and apparently kissing him deeply. He don’t notice me as I back up slowly out of earshot before running down the hall in the opposite direction, holding back tears of frustration due to the fact that he would be making out with someone like that after yesterday.

During 2nd period, when we have class together, I remain completely void of emotion, ignoring his glances in my direction, and when he calls on me to help him on a problem, I blatantly tell him what to do without any friendliness in me.

He looks like he’s trying to act unperturbed by my odd behavior, but deep down I think he’s at a complete loss for words. Figures, he wouldn’t have any idea that I had caught him.

The rest of the day I act the same way with all of my other students, despite my normally cheerful demeanor.

The final bell rings, and I sit down to grade papers again. And again, I hear a knock at my door. This time I don’t even bother hoping it’s you. When I open the door however…

*******************************

“Mr. Long… can I come in? I need to, err… talk to you. If you know what I mean…” Lucas says quietly, winking at the end.

“Lucas, don’t play innocent with me. I saw you with that kid this morning at your locker… I can’t believe that you turned around and did that after yesterday…” I whisper yell. Your eyes go wide.

“Mr. Long, that wasn’t at all what it looked like. He was forcing me against the wall… I eventually had to give him a knee to the balls to get him off. I only want you…” he says the last part seductively, pushing us both into the classroom before closing and locking the door behind him.

Then he turns around, placing his hands on my hips and kissing me softly on the lips. I instantly get hard, and as I peek down, I see his pants bulging as well.

He strips out of his shirt before unbuttoning my own and throwing them both to the side.

“Do you forgive me?” he whispers in my ear while beginning to unfasten my belt buckle.

“I’ll consider it… if…” He cuts me off by grabbing my hard on through my now exposed boxer briefs, causing me to gasp at the feeling.

“If I do… this?” Lucas says, beginning to rub on my now fully erect dick. I moan and he smirks slightly.

“Or what about… this?” He murmurs, sticking his hand into my briefs and grasping my dick directly, while exploring my chest with his free hand.

I elicit another moan and shiver slightly at his cold hand trailing over my pecs and stomach.

“How about… this.” He says as he gently tugs my briefs down and pushes me back onto the nearest desk. I can only lean my head back as he crouches down and start sucking my dick, making me moan his name loudly.

“LUUUUCCCCAAAASSSS… ohhhhh…” I gasp slightly as he licks my tip before beginning to deepthroat me. This continues for another 4 minutes. Suddenly he stops, causing me to moan in displeasure.

“Have you ever… fucked anyone before?” He asks. I shake my head no.

“Well, let’s change that then.” Lucas says with a wink.

He pulls down your pants, turning around to position himself on my desk with his entrance towards me.

I slowly press myself against him, causing him to grimace at the initial pain.

‘”Do you want me to stop?” I say, noticing his sour expression.

“No, I think it’s supposed to hurt a bit at first. Keep going.” He says, shaking your head.

I nod and press forward again, causing Lucas to gasp.

As I continue to inch my way forward, he begins to cry out. I start to worry for a second, but suddenly I feel a slight change in the texture of skin, and he moans loudly in a pleased manner.

I smirk slightly before beginning to thrust in and out, groping Lucas’ dick in one hand and balancing myself on the table with the other. I begin to rub his cock in time with each thrust of my cock in his tight ass, causing both of us to moan as we get closer and closer to our climaxes.

It’s only a matter of time before we both cum. I release into him first, crying out loudly as I do. He follows soon after, barely missing the desk as I stroke him hard and his cumshot sprays all over the floor.

***********

I pull out, turning him around and pulling him close to me as we both pant heavily, still riding on waves of sex high, kissing each other gently every so often.

Eventually we regain our composure and get dressed silently.

“Do you want a ride home? The buses have already left…” I say after we clean up the cum on the floor and spray febreeze on the desks to cover up the smell of musk and ass.