Felix Haunt x Reader - Evil can still love

A/N = Requested by my best friend MissyNo. on Discord UwU I made it for both Boys and Girls because, even though I say Felix is Gay, he's actually Bi but he's more Gay than Bi ;^; G/B friend means Girlfriend or Boyfriend and Y/N means Your name >w< Hope you like it, Cobalt will be next >;3 

It's very silent as you and the dark grey-haired, purple jacket wearing, glowing blue-eyed boy walk around the Team Haunted Souls territory border. A little too silent to be honest. But striking up a conversation with the evilest and most feared individual in Unova and even the entire Pokemon world wasn't easy. He'd either ignore you or mutter some rude thing about you return and ask you to shut your mouth. You really did want to talk to him though, even if Master Cobalt was the only one who he ever bothered to chat with like a normal human. You keep up your fast pace beside him, even if you were growing slightly tired, trying to find a way for him to talk to you. You always did have one question for him actually. You had feelings for him and you want to know how he felt for you back. Yeah. Everyone in the team called you insane for crushing on him. Especially since he's the team leader and he always treated you as if you weren't an Elite and treated you more like a Rookie who knew nothing. But having feelings for someone who's that crazy and murderous too... But you honestly can't hide it any longer!

Once you were around the corner of the Team Haunted Souls Mansion "Master Felix?" You begin, continuing without letting him give permission because you knew that he wouldn't. "Can evil people still love?" He pauses in his footsteps and stares at you, both his blue eyes turning red. It was at this moment you knew you had messed up. Real badly to the point, you wish you hadn't said anything. "Why do you ask, Y/N?..." He growls, narrowing his eyes and making you back up against the wall. "Well I-I..." You stutter. "Do you have feelings for someone in the team, Y/N?!..." He questions, seeming to get angrier. "Y-Yes I do b-but..." He cuts you off by slamming you against the wall and putting his arms up so you can't escape. "And who would that be, Y/N?!" He questions further, both his entire eyes glowing red now and baring his teeth like a Wolf. You flinch and cower at him squeezing your eyes shut and waiting for his next move. "It-It's..." "I won't ask again! Who is it, Y/N?!" "It's... It's you, Master Felix! It's you!..." You slowly open your eyes and everything around you goes quiet. You notice he doesn't have his arms up anymore and he's staring at you, his eyes back to their normal blue selves but glowing so bright, it's almost like looking at the sun. In fact, they're glowing so bright, you can't make out his expression. "Is that so?..." Felix asks a sweet gentleness you had never ever heard in his voice before that shocks you. "Yes... I've had feelings for you for a while now, Master Felix..." You reply with all your strength. The glowing in his eyes dies down a bit and you can see his smiling! But not his normal sadistic, evil grin... A genuine, happy smile that you'd never seen him do. "I thought I was going to have to kill someone there... I've had feelings for you for a while too, hence me making you and Elite! Also, it's just Felix to you." He chuckles. You stare at him in surprise. "Really?..." He nods. "But what do you mean by, it's just Felix to you?..." You wonder. "Well, if you're going to be my G/B friend then there's no need to call me Master!" You smile at him, shocked still, but very happy. He then steps forward grabbing your hand with care, his eyes still glowing slightly. "Let's head back inside the Mansion, shall we? I think it's time we announced a new Master in the team..."