17

As the time passed, many things happened. Divya and Ram became very close to each other. their new born love river has turned into an ocean. Avinash, who was staying in Ram's house, came to know it was his own uncle's home. also avi and rama has stepped into a new phase of their life, together. now their complete research is on one topic; how to join their families. each passing day they started to find new new ways to join their families,like digging out the past and analysing the situation, talking with their parents...etc.. but all went flop.

Avinash and Rama reached chennai, inorder to discuss and find a solution for this problem. They were sitting on a cafeteria along with shreya.

D: Ram, we should do something. our families... if they are parting like this, we cant be together.

Rama: yes Ram, we need to find a solution. I am telling you, I cant live without Avi. being a brother , its your responsibility to make us together.

D: Yes Avi, you too.. being my brother, get us married soon.

Ram and Avi looked at their respective sisters and narrowed eyes.

A: good good... now put the complete pressure over our heads.

R: we are supermen na, to solve everything in one click.

Sherya laughed at them, seeing their situation.

D: oh hello, whats their to laugh like this? we are in a serious problem and how can you laugh?

S: what else I should do? cry ahh? If you all can listen to me I have an idea.

the two couples looked at her with faith...

R: what is that?

She smiled at them and explained her plan.

Later at Ram's house. Ram's parents were also present in chenai with Rama. After a lot of planning and rehersal, Ram , Rama and Avi, Divya , Sherya decided to discuss the serious matter with their respective families.

Ram's house:

the whole family was sitting around the table for dinner.

Rama: amma, do you remember my friend nithya?

amma: yes.. the one who was with you during your high school na ?

rama: ah yes, she.. its her marriage next week.

amma: marriage ? so soon ?

dad: what soon dear wife? it is the time for marriage. our daughter is also old enough.

ram: yeah dad. i think we should find a groom for her soon. is it amma?

ram smirked saying this and slightly hit on her shoulders with his.

amma: hm... are you ready to get married now rama? do you think its time ?

she bend her head and smilied.

ram: look look. she is blushing....

rama: no iam not.

ram: oh.. so what is this.... amma, get her married soon. so that i can also search for my bride.

amma: ram....

she called in a warning tune and then smiled.

ram: dad what you think of avi? he is good looking,educated, have own company, well behaved, rich enough too.

Arjun who already knew avi was his nephew, encouraged the proposal.

dad: hm.. yes he is . what you say nandhu ?

amma: you are correct arjun, he is a good boy. if rama likes him we can have a look on it.

ram and rama looked at each other with a victory face.

dad: what you say rama ? do you like him?

rama blushed hard and went from their. arjun and nandhini smiled at her.

amma: ram, call your friend and him that if they are free, come here for dinner tomorrow along with his family.

dad: tomorrow?

amma: ah yes, good things cannot be postponded arjun.

dad: yah..

ram let a breath of relief . that night he called divya and said the happy news. now its avi's turn to discuss.

Divya's house

Avi came to his parents who were chit chatting watching the tv.

a: ah.. dad, mom...

dad: yes Avi, whats the matter?

a: ah.. ram na.. the friend with whom i was staying when i went to hyderabad.

dad: yes....

a: actually, he works here now and his family has arrived here for a short vacation. so... ah... they has called all of us for dinner tomorrow.

uma and shekhar looked each other. uma also already knew it was her brother's family. she badly wanted to see them. also she thaught maybe it is a way to solve the problems of their families.

uma: shekhar, lets go na. they looked after our son so nicley for 2 weeks. now its time for us to thank them.

shekhar: ah.. you are right... but...

divya: why buts dad...they will feel bad if we didnt go. and remember ram sir is my boss. if we didnt go their after their invite, then maybe he will dissmiss me... if i lost the job what will i do?

divya started her drama to butter up her dad.

avi: dad, they will not feel good if we didnt go. please dad...

divya & shreya: please....

dad: ok ok... relax we will go... happy?

3 faces litted like 100 watts bulb. but uma didnt knew whats going to happen next, if the brother and sister came face to face again....

hello friends.... missing me ahh ? hehe.... first sorry guys for this late update. what to do I am lil bit busy. still I will try my level best to update early. and my phone is not working for the past one week. yes I am living without phone for one week. I cant belive myself. and I know some of you are really missing me...@priya_sweety and @shifa_ansari. sorry sorry spare me for 2 more days....plzzz