Chapter 1

(Yagi's P.O.V)

       I wake up to the sound of a screaming cat or something. I go check it out, but by the time I get to the window the cat is long gone. I groan and go back to bed. I look at the ceiling with a sigh. 

"I wanna sleep but i'm scared if the same dream comes up again." 

      I feel my eyes close. I try to open them but they feel like some heavy weight pushing my eyelids down.

"Just two minutes.....Just two more.....Zzzzzzzzz"

___________________________________________

I blink as the heavy bright light hits my eyes. I squint my eyes with my hand trying to block the light. 

"HELP SOMEONE HELP"  

I turn my head just in time to see All for One terrorizing the inside of UA. I see all the pro heros in the front trying to stop him and his army of villains from hurting the students, but they were no match for him. I try to move but I can't.

"SHIT......Fucking move legs!!"

All for One hears me and turns towards my direction. A wave of fear crashes towards as I see All for One walk towards me. I can't move. I can't look away. I try to scream for help but nothing comes out only rasped whines. He's lunges towards me with a fist with mixed quirks. 

" Not as tough as you used to be eh, Allmight !?"

I cover myself with my arms even though I know it wasn't going to do a difference. I was ready to brace for impact when in a distance I can hear Aizawa-kun.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

I turn my head towards him and see him running at full speed towards me with tears dripping  off the side of his face. I feel my heart ache as tears flood down my face.

___________________________________________ 

I jerk up from my sleep panting, sweating, and crying. I hold my head as I feel it throbbing on my hand. I wipe my tears with my other free hand. I check the time on my alarm clock on the top of my drawer.

"Four 'o two, I guess I could give a stroll in the park."

I get up and go to the bathroom I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair. Start dressing as I put on some boxers and I then put on a white tank top but I covered it in a Allmight sweater I found in a shopping place. I wear some sweatpants that matched the sweater. I place my shoes in my feet. 

I step outside and shivered as a gust of wind past by

I step outside and shivered as a gust of wind past by. I walk towards the park which was twelve blocks away. I stop to a red light waiting for it to turn green. My teeth chatter uncontrollably as wind rushes towards me. 

"Cold isn't it?" A gruff voice said.

I turn around in shock as I cough up some blood. I see Aizawa-kun standing behind me dressed in black head to toe, and a regular scarf around his neck.