Pain

She sits and cries while her parents scream and yell at her like she is a fucking dog she has no power over her life at all they control everything for her she has nothing at all in life she maybe free from her chains but she isn't free from her cage her wings were pulled out as she screamed in agony crying out in pain she reaches for help but doesn't get any help she is stuck where she is and has no where to go she takes a knife and cuts her skin like paper she's tried to kill herself many times but she couldn't do it she didn't want to leave the people who love and care but she didn't stop. She is hurt and in pain she has gone numb from the pain so she can't feel it all of her feelings are gone too she has nothing anymore they took it all away from her. She's not loved by her mother her mother is so cruel to her that she cuts her skin like paper -cuts deep- what does the father do you ask? He does nothing and thinks everything is fine when it's not fine. The emo girl feels herself drowning as if she can't breath she tries to swim to the top but is pulled back down by... the chains... and drowns but is somehow still alive she can't feel anything anymore because of her family and well this is about me I'm the emo girl who goes through it every day of life it's kinda hard but I try even though I die inside...