Part 2

"Me too Ally same as what Zach said I never had a ton of gut to truly tell you," said Mathew.

"I love you too, Matthew," said Ally.

"Same as Matthew I love you, McKenna," said Hugo.

"I had a tiny crush on you too," said McKenna.

"Awww," said Colette.

"Oh I almost forgot my cousin Morgan is coming over to stay with us today," said Hannah.

"No, you forgot something never," mimicked everyone sarcastically.

"For how long?" asked Colette.

"As long as we are here probably," answered Hannah.

"Here she is now," called Hannah "Over here Morgan."

"Hi, I missed you," said Morgan hugging Hannah.

"Me too, this is Hugo, Matthew, Zach, Ally, McKenna, and Colette," replied Hannah.

"Hi everyone," said Morgan.

"Hi, nice to meet you," replied everyone.

"Hold on I need to get this call," said Morgan. A few minutes later.

"Charlie is coming over," said Morgan.

"He can stay with us," said Hugo. Charlie walked over to us.

"Hi, meet Hannah my cousin and her friends, Hugo, Zach, Matthew, McKenna, Ally, and Colette," said Morgan.

"Hi," said Charlie.

"Hi, "everyone replied.

"We should all go on a date with our crushes, and Colette can come with us to if she wants," said Hannah. By now the sun was beginning to set.

"Goodnight," said everyone. One year later. Hannah was walking in the basement when she stepped on a loose floorboard. She noticed and bent down to fix it. She lifted it and set it aside she stepped on where the board had been expecting it to be hard but then fell down a hole. "Ahhhh," screamed Hannah, "Help!" she screamed. All the girls came running down. Colette fell through the hole. McKenna, Morgan, and Ally all stayed up and hollered down to them. Colette was helped up with a rope. They tried doing that for Hannah but she was down to far.