The Magic Thing

"Kim Jisoo, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" my older sister Lucy said.  "Aish I'm almost done just 10 more minutes!" I said so annoyed. "You are only 17 years old, I'm 23, and you take longer than me, you have 5 minutes and I'm leaving you!" Lucy snapped back at me. I finished showering in 3 minutes and I wore that.  (picture not mine)    *Ignore the background*

  (picture not mine)    *Ignore the background*

"Wearing that you look like you're 25." said Lucy. "Wearing that I bet you look like you're a mom." I said to Lucy. "Shut up, let's go now you wouldn't want to be late on your first day."   "Wait I have to get my shades." I said as I turned back. "Seriously you're still wearing them?" Lulu said as if she was disagreed with my choice. "I have to." I said. "Fine, it's your last year wearing them." "Thank you so much. I said so happy and got my shades. Before I went back,I took my magic 8 ball from my purse and asked "Will I ever get a donor?" I shake it up and down, side to side, and hoped it read "Yes very soon." I threw it somewhere in my room and went back to Lucy.   

TIME SKIP : HOMEROOM CLASS

I went to my homeroom class, everyone seemed normal. As I walked to a seat, I realized I went to the back when I bumped to the wall. Everyone started laughing at me and said things like, "Can't she see where she's going?" and  "Is she blind or something?", "Or retarded who wears shades inside?".  I mean I couldn't lie.                                                                                                  

 I am blind.

Authors Note:    

Sorry this is a short(and boring) chapter I'm getting there and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading!!!!!