I am blind.

??? POV: The new girl was already getting bullied, somehow felt like she was someone I had to protect. I don't know what's wrong with me-" "Mr.Park, you are partners with Ms. Kim, SHE'S NEW."  Ms.Kimpowpow said. "Okay." I simply responded but on the inside I was hoping it was THAT new girl and then my wish came true. It was THAT new girl. "Hi I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you." I said smiling cutely for her and this was the only time I actually smile. The only time I ever smile is when I'm with my hyungs. "I'm Kim Jisoo a transfer student. Nice to meet you." she said, and her smile was so adorable her dimples made it more cute. I reached my hand out for a handshake but either she's Germaphobic, or she didn't want to shake my hand. It passed 5 seconds so I took it that she didn't want to shake my hand. I noticed she was wearing shades so I asked "No pressure just asking why are you wearing shades inside?" 

Kim Jisoo POV:

"No pressure just asking why are you wearing shades inside?" the boy next to me said. My eyes shot up, should I tell him the truth or no, but he seems nice okay I'll tell him I'll just hope he doesn't react like other people. "If I tell you promise me you won't tell anyone." I said to him and gave him my baby finger for the promise. "I promise." he said and locked his baby finger with mine. "I'm blind." I said trusting him.

Jimin POV:

"I'm blind." she said.

I went to my full shocked routine

I went to my full shocked routine. "Oh my gawd, I feel bad for you, you won't be able to see my handsome face. The population of all the girls in this school die just by seeing my face, because they think it's too handsome." she gave out a laugh. "I'm pretty sure they died because they thought it was the most hideous thing in the world." she responded back. "Have you found a donor?" I asked. "I wish, it's been 6 years and I haven't got one so I just stopped looking. I hate being blind." She said sounding like she was going to cry. "Being blind is not something you should be ashamed of.' I told her. "Ms.Kimpowpow the new girl is bothering Jimin oppa punish her." the most annoying batch of plastic said. "Shut up Seulgi I don't care and you have detention after school for annoying me." Ms.Kimpowpow said. "You're so mean!" 

Time skip: Dance Class

"Okay so I will be pairing you guys up in groups Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jennie, and Lisa Manoban, you guys make a group name and you can get stage names if you like." The dance instructor said. Then three beautiful woman walk towards me.

 Then three beautiful woman walk towards me

"Hi!!!" all three girls say at the same time

"Hi!!!" all three girls say at the same time. "Hello." I responded. "Okay so I thought about the name for this group, about PinkPunk?" Lisa said. "Hello to the no, I was thinking BadFlowers you know like we're baddies but we can be little girls too." Jennie said. "Umm... How about BlackPink?" I said joking around. "OMG YES!" thay all yell out. "Okay, so I am just going to stick with Jisoo for my stage name." I said. "I like Rosae for mine but spelled R-O-S-E. Chaeyoung said. "I'll stick with Lisa." lisa said. "Me too I'm Jennie." Jennie said and then made a peace sign with her hands. "Okay now that you guys have introduced yourselves to each other you have 30 minutes to make your own choreography. Good luck." the dance instructor said. 

Time skip: 30 minutes later 

"Okay the first groups performing is Blackpink, and after them is BTS, good luck!" The girls and I got up looking like models. Then we got to our position for our dance.

 Then we got to our position for our dance

After we danced it was BTS turn and not gonna lie they are good ass dancers and when BTS were dancing I felt a pair of human eyes watch me the whole time and that's when I realized it was frickiting frackating Park Jimin. (I don't feel like showing all the dances for every kpop group in  this story like red velvet, mamamoo, etc)

"Good job to all of the groups, did an excellent job!"  the dance instructor said. "Now I will be putting you guys in pairs, Seulgi, and Jimin. Taeyang, and Solar.  Jungkook, and Jisoo. Lisa, and Taehyung. G-dragon, and Jennie. Make a choreography, you have 30 mins. chop chop good luck.Make sure it has a lot of skinship." 

Jimin pov:

I felt betrayed for some reason just seeing Jisoo and Jungkook dance like they are an actual couple made me feel jealous. What are you saying Park Jimin, you just met her snap out of it.

A/N:

I got lazy finishing this chapter so it's ending here sorry and thx for reading!!! I do NOT own any of the pictures, or videos I use. Credits to the rightful owner.