Dreaming

"Midnight, perfect." Oliver thought to himself. He had crept into a old theme park, broke in. It was midnight, Oliver walked over to a roller coaster, and started climbing it. He looked emotionless, but he was relieved. Oliver stepped onto the track and walked up the sides. He was relieved, no one was here. Not Piko, Piko would try and stop Oliver from climbing the coaster, saying that he could hurt himself. Not Yohio, he was the one to make Oliver depressed and slightly insane in the first place, and not to mention he hurt Oliver, physically and mentally, countless times. It'd be fine if Yohio disappeared completely. Oliver was now halfway up the coaster, with still no emotion showing. Fukase wasn't there, Oliver wouldn't mind him being there, but it's good to have a break from the one who keeps you sane, right?

   Oliver reached the top, a bit out of breath. He had no intention to kill himself, he just came up here to think. Think what freedom from the hell he lives at home would be like. Think what would happen if he just snapped and went completely insane. Think-

   Oliver's thoughts were interrupted when he lost his balance and started falling. He was at least forty feet high. He smiled, then started laughing, then started cackling as he plummeted to his death. Laughter echoed the forest, then sudden silence. There were a few seconds of silence, then Oliver shot up from his bed laughing maniacally.

   The laughter quickly died down when Oliver felt a hand of sanity on his shoulder. Oliver turned to see Fukase standing next to him smiling. Fukase sat down on the bed with Oliver, ready to listen.

"Was that another sucide attempt, or a dream?" Oliver questioned.

"A dream, Oli." Fukase said seriously.

"Oh, they both happen so often that it's hard to tell now." Oliver said. It was difficult to tell if he was being sarcastic or serious, with the bland, emotionless tone of voice he used.

   "I ought to get up. It's time for the first thing on my schedule..." Oliver said as he got up and went to the closest.