My World (Guns n Roses Imagine)

She sits with her fishnet stocking at the bar stool. You stare at her with her short leather skirt and red leather crop top. But for some reason, you aren't attracted. Usually when you are drunk you are always going after any woman, but tonight you just aren't feeling it. You get up and ask the bartender for two jacks and walk over to the woman. She smiles at you. 

"Here" You hand her a glass. 

"Thanks" She flutters her eyes seductively. 

"Not tonight, ok?" You say. She looks down. You scream in frustration, and walk out of the bar, leaving the beautiful woman in confusion. You walk down the street, hitting lamp poles on your way. 

        You don't even know what is up with yourself tonight. You walk into the hotel room you share with the band.

"Hey, Ax man." Steven says with Duff next to him. 

"Hey, popcorn. Duff." You say, plopping down on the couch next to them. 

"Eh" Duff says tiredly. 

"What's up with you, dude?" Stevie says. 

You put your red, smooth hair behind your ear. 

"I don't even know. Just everything is irritating." You reply. 

        Slash walks in the door and plops next to you on the couch, putting his arm by your head on the couch and lounging his feet onto your lap. You brush them off. Slash look to you and replaces his feet on your lap. 

"Slash man, please." You say, whining-like. And brush his legs off of you, more forcefully this time. 

"Dude, you OK?" He says.

"Yeah, you alright?" Steven and Duff say. 

You inhale deeply. "Yeah. I'm fine" You say. You look up. "I just hate everyone trying to tell me I lie and do things wrong. That I just lose it sometimes. But doesn't everyone!" You exhale. "Doesn't everyone mess up! Sometimes I just wanna' kill, or cry, or die, or give up!" You say forcefully. 

"Yeah, yeah man I get it." Steven says. 

"Hand me a notebook. And a pencil.' You order Slash. Seconds later a notebook and pencil is at you lap. 

'Don't damn me when I speak a piece of my mind" You write down. 'Cause' silence isn't golden when i'm holding it inside, Cause' i've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen I put the pen to the paper cause' it's all a part of me"  You continue writing more and more lyrics. You continue and continue. 

"What are you-" Duff says, but you shush him up and continue writing frantically. 

"There" you take a deep breath. You throw the notebook across the room. Steven runs over and grabs it and begins reading it. 

"Song." Is all he says. 

"Songs?' Duff repeats. 

"Song." Steven says.

"Song. Song called Don't Damn Me" You say. 

Slash repeats the words to himself. "This is perfect" He says. You walk to your room and drift to sleep, knowing your frusteration is out, and soon to be on an album.