Chapter 5

"What are we doing today?" Rowan asks as we are sitting at the breakfast table.

"We were thinking you two girls could find something to do since you haven't seen each other in a while and probably want to go out and be on your own while me and Ben take Auggie to lazertag with a friend" My mom says.

"That's a great idea!" Auggie says.

"Can I bring a friend?" Rowan asks.

"No" Ben, Auggie and I say in unison. Me and Auggie said it a lot louder then Ben though. My mom looked a little scared.

"Ok then" Rowan says.

After breakfast Rowan and I go upstairs and start getting ready for the day.

"What do you want to do?" I ask as I'm applying a little bit of makeup.

"I don't know. We could maybe go to the amusement park or something. Not as fun as the one near you but it will still be fun" She says.

"Nothing beats Disney and Universal. But a amusement park in October all Halloween themed sounds really fun" I say.

Once we were dressed and ready I took Ben's second car, that will be Rowan's car once she starts to drive, and we started driving to the park.

"I'm excited" She says.

"Me too" I say.

So we get to the park. It was about an hour ride. We just talked about little nothings the entire car ride. We pay and everything. Then we start walking around.

"What do you want to go on first?" I ask as I'm looking at the map.

"How about the tea cups?" She asks.

"How about you-" I say but was cut off by me bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there" I say and look up.

It was a hot tall boy about my age standing right in front of me. He would have said something back but he was too distracted by Rowan.

"Oh my god! Peyton! Hi!" Rowan exclaims and gives him a hug.

"Hi Row. I haven't seen you in so long" He says. He hugs her back then pulls away from the hug.

"Sabrina, this is Peyton. We went to middle school together but he moved before freshman year. Peyton this is Sabrina, my step sister" Rowan says.

"Damn. I was hoping she was your girlfriend that I keep seeing on your Instagram" Peyton says.

Why am I not seeing Rowan's girlfriend on her Instagram.

"Nope. My step sister" Rowan says.

"That's still cool" He says. "Let's meet formally. Hey I'm Peyton. Sorry for bumping into you before" He says to me.

I laugh a little. "It's fine" I say.

I would totally hook up with him. Maybe that's what I need this trip. A little fling

"Who are you here with?" Rowan asks him.

"My family. I was just going to use the bathroom" He says.

"Oh cool. So I'll see you Saturday?" Rowan asks.

"Yep. See you then" Peyton says. "Bye Rowan. Bye Sabrina" He says.

Rowan and I say bye and then he walks off.  

"Well he's hot" I say.

"No no no no no" Rowan says. "You are not dating a New York boy when you live in Florida and you are not dating ones of my friends" She says.

"Why not? My mom did it" I say.

"The answer is still no" She says.

"We'll see about that" I say.

"Whatever" She says and we drop the conversation.

We had fun today. We talked a lot and we didn't stop laughing the entire time. We didn't talk about Ashley once and we bumped into Peyton three more times.