Memory loss

Yes, I am rotating between River and Stiles POVs for the past and next few chapters.

~Stiles' POV~

I pulled up to River's loft because she's been back for a day and hasn't answered anyone's calls. I got to her door and knocked, I don't want to intrude if she's busy doing something. 

"Hello?" My River asked looking cuter than ever in a simple black two piece pajamas that showed a little bit of her stomach and there wasn't a mark on her.

"Hi babygirl." I breathed reaching out and stroking her face.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you and I am not your babygirl." She said moving away from me and I gave her a confused look.

"What are you talking about, River. It's me, Stiles, your love." I said and she looked at me like I was insane.

"She got shot in the head. She doesn't remember anything. Should last a few more hours to a day." Allison said walking into the room and I gawked at her.

"You're dead. How are you here?" I asked as she lead my girlfriend away and to the couch.

"She summoned me mentally once she was shot." Allison answered.

"I need to tell Scott that you're here." I said pulling out my phone.

"No. Please don't. I don't want him to know I'm here." Allison said and I nodded putting my phone away and walking over to River after I closed the door.

"Do you know what she remembers?" I asked and Allison shook her head.

"No, she won't talk to me. All she's said was that she had to be a good girl for Madame." Allison said and I looked at River's lap.

"Babygirl, Madame's not here. Can you talk to me about what you remember?" I asked resting my hands on hers and she slowly nodded looking at me. "What do you remember?" I asked gently.

"Not much, just a name." She answered and I nodded.

"Who's name, River?" I asked.

"Mieczyslaw." She whispered and I grinned.

"That's me." I've never loved my name more, "I'm Mieczyslaw. Everyone calls me Stiles though." I answered and she nodded trying to hide her smile but failed horribly. She leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and I pulled her off the couch and into my lap as I fell back landing on my butt.

"How is it possible that she remembers your real name but not the name literally everyone calls you?" Allison asked.

"When we first met until we where twelve she would only call me by my real name because she knew it aggravated me even after I kissed her when we where seven." I answered and Allison gave me a confused look, "She said the only way she was going to stop calling me Mieczyslaw was if I kissed her." I said.

"I want cookies." River murmured getting up and pulling me with her to the kitchen. 

"Are you going to make them?" I asked and River looked at me like I just told her the secret to the world.

"I can make cookies?" She whispered with wide surprised eyes. 

"Yeah, princess, you can make cookies." I whispered falling in love with her all over again. 

"Can we make cookies?" She asked jumping up slightly facing me.

"Whatever you want, babygirl." I breathed and she grinned from ear to ear before it fell, "What wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know where the cookie stuff is." She whispered and I nodded letting go of her hand and walking over to her baking cabinet. 

"Here you go." I said placing the stuff on the island before she jumped in my arms causing me to stumble back slightly before securing my arms around her waist. "How do you feel about marriage?" I asked after a moment of comfortable silence.