Chapter 3

Agatha had just woken up and was now walking around dairy town looking for some kids to play with, though there was an issue she had about one of her friends going missing and she was honestly not happy about that one bit. She wanted to find out who was taking her friends away and get rid of them so no more children would go missing, but she did not know who it was so she couldn't even begin to hope she would find who it was and for all she knew they could have just wandered off and got lost or something.

At this point Agatha had decided to go to the creek just to think of what she should do, though there really wasn't much for her to think about anyway so when she got there she just sat down on the ground for only a few minutes before she felt the unpleasant feeling of being watched. Now she wouldn't have cared about it any other time, but this was different because she felt as if she was in danger so she quickly got up and turned around to see a pair of yellow eyes staring at her.

This was the first time in her existence that she had felt like she was going to die... Besides that time when she was almost blown up by a bomb many centuries ago after some how getting caught up in the middle of a battlefield. In all honesty she actually feared for her life during that time and decided to be more careful when it came to her surroundings even if there really was nothing for her to be cautious about, well until now that is.

This wasn't an animal or a human of any kind, this was something a lot more dangerous and could possibly be a threat to her very existence and she felt by instinct that she needed to both avoid and get rid of this creature. She didn't like the feeling she got from it and even more so she smelt blood as well, so she chose to avoid it and with that in mind she walked away as quickly as she could.

A/n
I've been thinking about how to progress the story more if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears and could add them into the story.