Don't Be Late

Author’s Note: This is a Cafe AU where Zack and Rachel work while the latter is a high school student. Please enjoy !

Warning(s): AU, OOC, Sexual Themes, etc.

Disclaimer: Angels of Death © Makoto Sanada.

.
.
.

“Aah. . .” Ray was left breathless as he harshly pressed his cloth covered erection into her cloth covered crotch, the action pushing her already aching lower back more into the edge of the cheap bathroom sink counter. She flinched as his teeth none-too-gently bit her sensitive nipple.

His warm mouth then soothed the burning ache with harsh sucks, Ray shivered at the feel of his dry lips scraping against her flesh, and the paradox of feelings that was pumping furiously through her veins. Her pale hands were gripping the fabric on his shoulders tightly as her knuckles were almost transparent due to the strength of her grip. If the hold was to pull or push him away not even she knew. Ray twitched as one of his hands flew south while the other cupped the side of her face as he removed his lips from her red and aching breasts to her dry mouth.

“Mmph!” Ray squirmed and jerked at the feel of his fingers none-too-gently entering her and making their presence known. Any noise that she tried to make though either in satisfaction or discomfort was lost in the current slick and wet lip lock that was taking place. Somehow finding the strength to pull away from said lock she inhaled deeply before stuttering out, “Z-Zack, please hur ── ah!”

She quickly bit her lip in embarrassment at the sound that escaped her lips and did everything to avoid those anisocoria eyes that penetrated her deeper than the finest bullet. Zack Foster felt his temples pulsing at the adrenaline running through his veins in excitement and rage. The hand that had been holding Ray’s soft cheek quickly tangled itself in her soft blonde locks and wretched her head back so Zack could fully press his lips against her soft ones. He slanted his mouth across hers in a desperate and needy way that left Ray's legs trembling. Zack felt the light force of her pushing against his shoulders, and instead deepened the kiss by plunging his tongue in her sweet mouth receiving a squeak in return, and shaking hands. Finally releasing her now swollen lips, Zack focused on the fingers that were furiously working to loosen her up. He felt her tight walls though only gripping him tighter than before and immediately added a third finger.

“That’s. . . !” Ray began to breathe harshly as her ability to make words was leaving her. She couldn’t take this, she was sure she would collapse at any moment, she just couldn’t do three!

“Ah. . .” She felt Zack's hot breath hit her ear, “You need to loosen up before we go any further.”

She jumped at the feeling of his fingers hitting that spot, “Ah! P-Please Zack, n-not. . . !” Ray gasped as his fingers only focused on that dreaded spot. “Enough. . . !”

At this point Zack was chewing on Ray's ear purposefully using his canines as he did so. “No,” Was the only response the blue eyed girl received.

He finally pulled back to look at her face, and the look had never been more of an encourager to fuck her into the floor, repeatedly. Her face was burnt with the flush that had scorched her cheeks while her eyes were watery with a controlled sort of lust. Her mouth was slightly agape as she breathed unevenly and a beautiful sheen of sweat was covering every inch of skin. He smirked menacingly making her visibly stiffen.

Zack chuckled as he leaned into her making her head jerk back. “I happen to not have a condom today,” he watched in satisfaction as her face paled, “and you’d hate me if I happened to cum in you.”

Ray flushed again but now in anger, embarrassment, and frustration, and began to beat his chest and take half hazard hits at his handsome face. Zack could only laugh as, in one quick movement, Ray was slammed harshly on to the rug of the small bathroom. She choked at the pain, her eyes then widened in shock as she felt  Zack's fingers entering her again with the sudden rubbing of his thumb on her clit.