Can you leave me alone please?

Your POV

After lunch I walk through the hallway(with the annoying possy) going to my next class, Math, but before I reach the door, I get pinned to the wall by a blonde man.

"Hey babe,wanna come over at my place tonight and have some fun?" Len whispers in my ear, trying to seduce me.
"Nope" as I simply push his face away, as I get off his grip and continue my walk.

Unfortunately, I get stopped again by a purple haired senior.
"Hi babe, how are you?" He whispers in my ear, snaking his arm around my waist.
"I'm fine. Thank you for asking mr. Kamui, now if you'll excuse me" I state using a tone of boredom, removing his arm around my waist.

I continue my walk with an unamused look.

"Aww, were those boys bothering you baby?" Kaito says, bringing his arm around my shoulder.
"HONESTLY" I exclaim.
"I just want to walk to Math class, are these things necessary?" I stomp, annoyed.

"Please, just bother your fangirls, they'll appreciate your company more than I'll ever do." You say as you you face them. Walking away with your hands across your chest.

"This is tougher than I thought" all three boys thought as they watched you walk away.

----Authors note--
Konnichiwa Minna-san
Thanks for the 30 reads so far. I know you might say "eh? It's just 30 reads, no big deal", for me, it's already an achievement, so yeah.

Sayonara Minna!
- flame-san