1

Like always, Kia woke up at 7. An average day has about to start. But, Kia's average day  is not usual for most people, she woke up everyday in the middle of the savanna.

Kia lives in Kenya since she was 7. She moved there because her dad owns a villa there and they've decided to live at the villa.

"Kiaaa! wake up and have your breakfast Caya and Ms Gilie is waiting for you!" Her mom shouted.

Kia only go to school for elementary and then she continue to junior high by taking online classes and have lesson with professors or researchers that are researching around her resort. Ms Gilie is one of her favorite teacher. She is one of the researchers that has been studying  lions while teaching Kia for about one year.

"Okay so yesterday is math so today is biology, okay?"
"Alright." Said Kia lazily

After 1 hour of studying they took a break

"So, Ki, what are you planning next?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well  it's been three years since you started taking junior high school classes and you will go to high school right?"
"Hm I don't know, maybe high school classes and study with another researcher like you."
"Well maybe you're planning to go back to Melbourne?"
"NO, no, no definitely no. I don't like crowded cities and i love being here."
"Well okay, i just thought you wanted to go to a real school"
"Hmm nope"

After they finished Kia went home.

I don't know what I'm writing hhhh im trying:)