Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Blair. Im currently living with my foster mother who is usually out working or drunk. I have been with May which is my mother's name for about 4 years now which makes me 16. Before May adopted me I had been with other foster family's who would send me back to the adoption agency within a month or two of getting me. It was usually my art, or as they liked to call it graffiti. I was always proud of my art but oh boy the neighbors weren't haha, I've had some fun times messing with people like with my second foster family I got hold of the neighbors annoying little dog and I might have shaved it.... I couldn't help it I was a rambunctious kid who wanted people and others to listen to me. So when the dog wouldn't shut up at night... it got a shavin'. It kind of deserved it to be honest and I've always been a huge huge cat fan so.... that sorta worked out for me in the end. But with May gone so much Its worked out pretty good, we live in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage in... I guess you could call it the countryside though its more of a wooded area but we got it cheap considering we're so far from town. Because she's gone all the time or drunk it gives me the opportunity to do what I want whenever I want, I'm pretty much my own mother. A year after I moved in with her I realized this and started altering my body. I started with my hair, I had always hated my dull dark brown straight hair so I dyed it all black with the tips dyed purple and green with red highlights. Then I bought all my black sort of gothic clothes which I love because I've always loved dark colors. Then I got ear piercings a lip piercing snake bites and a nose piercing. I always wanted to look like this. I always used my mom's credit card for this because she made so much money at the modeling agency she worked at taking pictures of beautiful women. She didn't care as long as I left enough money for her when she was at the bar. I then got my own car when I was 15 and I started driving into town to do my "artwork" on the old buildings. At school I was just some crazy loner girl who always kept to herself. I liked it... a lot. I liked being alone honestly it was nice keeping to myself. Even when the other girls picked on me It would hurt my feelings of coarse but I would usually just snap out of that and do what I would usually do-just start hitting and scratching. It felt good to take my anger out on the people that made me angry it felt better with every blonde clump of hair I would pull out and toss to the floor. The trouble I got into was crazy. They sent me to therapy so I could be less violent. It worked but ever since my fighting days ended no one talks to me which is good, I dont need anyone anyways. Besides I always just scare people away from me with my little riddle whenever they would come to me - "Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you find my heart??" That always got them runnin.