Dean Demelo : PDA

So I wrote this for a friend

rip in peace

 --------------------------------------------------------

"You've got to be kidding me."

I have a substitute teacher for my Language Arts class. Again.

My teacher has been absent all week, and this class is definitely about to lose a participating member. Seeing Mr. Demelo is the highlight of my day. Everything about him is aesthetically pleasing. The way he dresses, from his colorful shirts to the pencil he always has behind his ear. His shirt with the top buttons undone makes me think of how easy it would be to take it off. His hair is just the perfect length to allow my fingers to grab hold in the back. But I guess I won't be seeing him today. I sigh and take my seat. Mr. Aggy, my substitute teacher, begins the lesson. I put on my headphones and tune him out. There's nothing interesting going on here if Mr. Demelo isn't here. 

But where could he have gone? He didn't say anything to us last week about his absence. I really hope he hasn't left the school. 

As soon as this class is over, I head to lunch. Near the end of lunch, our principal Dr. Rodriguez made an annoucement.

"Attention everyone! Some of you may have noticed the absence of one of our Language Arts teachers, Mr. Demelo."

What happened to him?

"I am proud to say that Mr. Demelo has been promoted to Dean of Students. Come on in, Tony!" As soon as her sentence finished, Mr. Demelo came in through the lunchroom doors.

He was gorgeous. He was wearing a full suit, cut perfectly to hug his body and show off his hips and ass. He smiled as he walked over to Dr. Rodriguez, taking the microphone and licking his lips. 

"Hello, students."

His voice fell over the lunchroom like velvet. It had an immmediate effect on me and I shifted in my seat.

"I'm very honored to be your new Dean, and I hope I do a good job for you guys. I'm looking forward to this year." He gave a small bow and handed the microphone back to Dr. Rodriguez. He looked over to my table, saw me, and gave me a little wave. I nearly jumped a mile. I waved back and smiled. He winked at me as he left the lunchroom.

Did that just happen?

He just winked at me. What is that supposed to mean? Was that a friendly wink, or is he interested in me? 

There's only one way to find out.