~SYNOPSIS~

Come closer my child, I do not bite

A beautiful melodically voice called deep from the hollow cold cave the from the outside emitted a sense of cruelty. The pain someone most feel when they realize they have been deceived and manipulated by their most cherished one most be horrible.  How can someone taint such a pure fragile soul, a soul powerful due to its status and those around it that truly care for it.  Did they even comprehend the damage the have committed, the anger they have placed into motion in a civilization which until recently was determined to make the globe a peaceful and harmonious place to live where civilizations cooperated and lived in tranquility. Did they understand the mistrust they will forever in place in the hearts of these rulers, of these lovers?

Do you know what I want, do you know what must be given...

It finally dawned to her, why she was lied to in such a horrible and cruel way. Did she, the person she believe she could trust with her whole world betray her like this. How could she and her beloved been so naive to listen to her hopeful and eager words. She should have never urged him to converse with her. The years spent coaxing him into negotiations, all because she was reassured it will lead her world into the age of the future.

Just give me what I desire and you may leave, partially unharmed...

Oh, the cruel world she lived in. Once hearing those words she frantically swam in what she believe was the way she entered the dark and cold cave. That horrible spirit would never have her treasure, she will never feast on it while she breathed. She would have to go through her first. How she wished it was the day before, where she was in the embrace of her cherished, in the warmth and security he radiates. She could still remember his expression of joy when he was told the news, his usual stoic and emotionless face gleamed in happiness that was able to be sensed all over the kingdom. How he and her walked by the market, and how his laughter resonated all over the place, creating an atmosphere of celebration within the people they ruled.

Well I do enjoy a game of cat and mouse, but I must say I am rather starving...

She should have known better, she was trained to know better to anticipate the future. How did her trustful skill that never failed her, did not warn her of this. The joy she felt coursing through her veins once upon a time was long gone with the blood that was spilling in her hands. Because of course, all good things most come to an end. Her once picture perfect elegant makeup, was ruined, her beautiful eloquent hair was disheveled and her composed character was scrambling in distress trying to save the part of her she and her beloved have learned to love.

We both know your attempts are worthless

The voice once beautiful, was turning sadistic. Oh, please, by Poseidon's glory, if she might not make it out alive, may at-least a part of her. If her future must come to an end, may her spirit live on, they shall tell tails of her, how she carried on the legacy of the kingdom, how she fought so bravely for their future. The bravery, would be a lie, she was filled with horror no part of her body was not alarmed, but she was indeed fighting with every single cell in her body to maintain herself alive. How she wished she could have picked on those small tells, how she wished she was graced with the knowledge and wisdom to have figured out how evil and cunning those filthy earth dwellers are.

Enough! You insulting child! This sacrifice with strengthen the bond between the gods and the humans!

This sacrifice was nothing more than a joke, an insult to her world. Because once again they must suffer for others to bloom. And now as she hurries the dark corridors, one hand on her white trident, a family heirloom, given to the first female of the royal family within holds the powers of the seven seas that match the fury a women is capable of feeling, was failing her in a cave surrounded by dark and malignant enhancements and spells. Her other hand resting on her small protruding belly, one that was not covered with anything due to yesterday's festivities and instead was painted with enchanting colors and patterns, incased in a soft gold net of with flowers that her beloved sacrificed for her wellbeing, flowers that where only found in the deepest of trenches.

What a pity...

And she felt blood float out of her womb.

——————————————
{ 841 }
A bit of a background for you guys to understand why the characters are the way they are. A bit sad, but do not fret all will get better!