new beginnings with the same bullshit

Tiffany POV

*2013*

So I just woke up next to Trey kissing me and I squirmed a bit and turned around on my stomach to kiss him

Me: morning baby.

Trey: good morning sexy 😏😏😏😏

He was running his hand down on my bare back and started kissing my neck as I was biting my bottom lip. Every since I got back with Trey two years ago I have been much happier with him and he has been wonderful to me and he still has been an amazing daddy to the kids and especially my baby boy Aj. Speaking of my love I gotta get him up so he can come with me to work but Trey is impossible like always.

Me: baby come on. I have to get up soon to get Aj ready.

Trey looked at the time which it was 7:22 in the morning and then looked at me while he licked his lips.

Trey: u got two more hours for getting him up. Let lil man sleep so me and u can get on with the loving.

Me: u just had that last night and my legs r sore baby.

Trey: u want daddy to run u a bath????

Me: mmm that would be wonderful 😏😏😏😏

I turned on my back and kissed him as he kissed me back. We stopped and he just shook his head and smiled.

Trey: gurl ur a trip 😏😏😏😏

He got up and walked in the bathroom.

Me: I love u baby daddy.

Trey: love u too baby mumma.

I smiled and grabbed my phone to check on some good gossip and nothing but the damn Kardashians and the BET Awards. I sighed while I put my phone back on the nightstand next to the picture of me and Trey vacationing in Paris last year and I covered myself up as I was getting up. I walked in the bathroom as Trey was almost done with my bath.