They didnt loved me

Cheryl's pov

Today are the new tryouts for the Vixens and I'm very excited because Toni want try out too.

Right now we were in the girls locker room. Betty, Veronica, Josi, Toni, Me and all the other Vixens.

Toni took her shirt off and I what I saw was just „wow". Toni had abs.

„Damn Antoinette, I didn't know you had abs" Veronica said surprised and in a flirty way, what pissed me off because I hate it when she flirts with Toni even if Veronica is straight.

I mean I don't really know if she's straight because of the kiss with Betty but whatever.

„Damn Toni, are you working out?" Josi asked her.

Toni looked down her stomach and then up again.

„Oh, em no I don't work out" Toni answered nervously. But why was she nervous?

„oh come on Toni, they are amazing, you have to work out, I mean look at your whole damn body. If I would be bi or gay. You would already lay in my bed" Veronica said seductive.

„maybe I work out a little" Toni said and looked down with a smile on her face.

„Cheryl why don't you say anything?" Betty asked me.

„I could asked you the same" I answered with a bitchy attitude and left the looker room and went to the gym.

I was pissed at  Veronica. The way she flirts with Toni. Ugh I hate her.

Toni and I aren't dating but I like her, really. I think about her almost every minute. I think about her when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

And now that I saw her almost naked, with those abs, god her whole body is a snack!

Did I just said „ her whole body is a snack?" WTF CHERYL.

After the tryouts

Toni made it to the Vixens and two other girls. Now we were on the lockers again and I started to take a shower. I actually HATE open showers but I can't change it.

I was under the shower and I felt the hot water on my body. Some other girls came too and one special girl. Toni fully naked in front of my eyes.

I turned around so I wouldn't stare at her. When I was done I wanted to turn the water off but it didn't work. I tried it at least twenty times but it still doesn't work.

„what the hell!" I almost yelled annoyed. „what's the problem Bombshell?" Toni asked me from behind.

„the damn water won't turn off" I said annoyed, still trying to turn it off.

„wait let me help you" she said and grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me to the side gently.

I realised that no one was here but me and Toni. Since no one was here I stepped a bit away and stared at her beautiful body.

„there you go" she said and got me back to reality.

I thanked her and took my towel. I wanna feel them. I wanna feel her abs under my hand.

I quickly took my underwear on and dried my hair. 

„wanna hang out?" Toni asked me as she came back from the shower with a towel wrapped around her body.

„ sure, you can come over if you want. My mother won't be back until next weekend. So that means we can maybe throw a party" I proposed while I took my skirt and my shirt on.

„sure" that's all she said and took her clothes on and left the locker room.

Did I say something wrong? Toni sounded a bit upset about my Idea. I run after her.

„Toni wait!" I shouted and saw her walking out the school but stopped as she heard me.

„what?" She asked me emotionless.

„Did I say something wrong? You sounded upset"

She sighed and said:„ well- I just- em- wanted to hang out alone- w-with you". She looked down on her feet's.

„okay" I answered quickly happily. „really? Just like that?"

„just like that TT".

In the evening at Thistlehouse.

Me and Toni sat on the couch in the living room and ate skittles and popcorn, while we watched a movie.

„Veronica was really amazed by your abs" I said not looking away from the movie.

„yeah, I mean why are so many amazed because I have some" she said a little annoyed.

„don't you like the compliments?" I asked her curiously now looking at her.

„I mean I do like them but I don't like people who see me just as the girl with bootie. I wanna have a good connection with people who love me from the inside and not just from the outside".

„my ex boyfriend took my virginity. I thought he loved me but all he loved was my body. And so was my ex girlfriend the exactly same situation with my ex boyfriend. They never loved me, they just-„ Toni broke down in tears and started to cry.

„heyy TT I'm so so sorry about that" I hugged her and she cried into my shirt. „ They didn't deserve you honey. They are assholes. I agree with you TT. I also think it's more important to love the person from the inside and not just from the outside. Everyone could be so lucky to have you. Someone will love you and not just your body, I promise you. Someone like me" I mumbled the last sentence to myself.

I probably said that too loud because she quickly looked up at me with a confusion look in her face.

„what was that?" Toni asked me quietly.

I bit my bottom lip and thought about to lie.

„Cheryl. I have to tell you something" she started and sat up again and wiped her tears away.

It was quiet a couple seconds but then she started talking.

„Well, I'm not sure if I heard what I think I heard but if- you have maybe- feelings for me y-you should know that- that I have feelings for you too..." She stottert and then was quiet.

It feels like my heart wants to jump out. My whole body was on fire and I didn't know what to say. I was shocked but also very VERY FUCKING HAPPY.

She looked down at her hands and played with them.

I took her hands in mine and lifted her chin up with my other hand so she can look me in my eyes.

I saw that she had tears in her eyes again.

„why are you crying TT?" I asked gently.

„I-you didn't answered me when I said that I have feelings for you and I-"

„Toni shh, I was about to answer you, I was just shocked and happy to the same time."

„oh okay. Wait so does that mean you have feelings for me?"

„of course TT. And I want you to know that I don't want just your body Toni. I lo-like you a lot. I want you to know that" I said serious.

„can I please kiss you Cher?"

„I thought you'd never ask me" I begin to smirk.

She grabbed my face and kissed me softly and I can say that was the best kiss I've ever had in my life. 

I hope you like this one 🥰 
Comment down in the comments what I maybe should do next. ♥️