Love Actually

Florence was sleeping on Jonathan's study couch, when some noise woke her.

She did not immediately remember why she had not come home, and what the heck did she lie on the sofa; then slowly she focused on the memories.

She had stayed with the sorcerer that night. They had talked, not a lot, but certainly had shared a moment of pure sincerity and intimacy.

Nothing sinful or indescribable.

After waking up completely, she looks around, and notices that asleep with her head resting on the desk, there was Jonathan.

She smiled sweetly, shaking her head, and approaching him with a plush step.

Jonathan was snoring with the half-open pouch, and occasionally mumbled a few words in his sleep.

It was a fun scene to see him at that moment, so helpless just like a child.

Florence passed her hand through the man's hair, pointing to a small smile on her lips.

Then approaching him, she kissed him on the forehead, without him noticing, then retreat and bite her lower lip.

She had never felt so close to anyone, and after the death of her husband and daughter, it had been difficult for her to create new bonds.

And yet, not even the war had succeeded in destroying in her, that desire to love and start again: and thanks to Jonathan, she had managed to put aside some of her terrible fears, and she had begun to smile again.

How?

the first time thanks to a game of Poker. A simple game, where the sorcerer had left her win, unexpectedly.

He had shown her some tricks and what he could do with the cards.

And she was so intrigued that she could not take her eyes off him. She felt almost fascinated by him,not for the physical appearance, but for the way he treated it. Besides those nicknames that were exchanged grotesquely, there was something more profound.

He wanted his happiness, he loved her and wanted to help her start over.

And she allowed it.

The second time, it was when he invited her into the garden to get a tasty hot chocolate together. She had presented herself punctually to her door, and he had led her to his beautiful fairy garden. He had presented her boxwood lion, and showed her the whole universe through the magic fountain.

Finally he had played for her a strange, very bad melody to listen to. the notes were so strident that she begged him to stop.

There was a second of general silence, and then a sweet smile appeared on her lips, and she thanked him for inviting her that evening.

In reality Florence still did not know that soon, it would become their habit, take a hot chocolate in the garden, at the most bizarre hours of the night.

But she liked all this. She liked him to keep her in mind, to keep her company. That he should treat her exactly to his peers, without hiding anything from her.

He was crazy, sometimes silly, but he was sincere and was the only person she could really count on.
The woman puts her hand on the man's shoulder, trying to wake him gently.

-Jonathan ...?

She did not get an answer, so this time she decided to encourage him with a little more vigor.He then smashed something before yawning and moving his head slowly.

-Florence ... not now

She shook her head, moving closer to him and then passing her hand through her hair as she had done the night before.