I

"run kian. just run.", my boyfriend jc yelled.

"i can't leave with out you" i yelled back.

"just run kian!!" he yelled being caught by a police officer.

"nooo!!! jc!!! nooooo!!! i can't go without you!!!" i cried out. it was true. without him. i was lost. i had no idea where i was. i was a wreck.

you see, we were running away from the police. i know what you're thinking. well what is it? well you see. for me to tell you that i'd have to go back in time. and i mean 1 year back.

this is the story of how it all started. the running, the love, everything.

it's a long, long story.

(flashback - 1 1/2 years ago)

i walked in to a great small coffee shop in town. i always came here when i needed to take a small escape from the world.

a place where i had the freedom to do whatever i wanted to do. i enjoyed watching people come in and get out.

and then one day, a teenage boy that looked slightly older caught my eye. his slight dark brown curls, his beautiful chocolate colored eyes made him look gorgeous.

i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. it felt like it was my duty to watch him, and if i didn't, i would lose it all. his actions were interesting. he looked mysterious and i wanted to find out more.

"one large iced mocha with whipped cream and caramel syrup, please." he brown haired boy said.

"name?" the cashier asked.

"it's martin."

"okay martin. it'll be about 5-10 minutes"

"yeah. thanks."

"next!" the cashier yelled.

he stood in line and waited. he got his phone out and held his skateboard in his hand.

he looked towards my direction and i turned around. i didn't want him to think of me as a stalker. i could feel him smile as i was still turned around. it gave me butterflies just thinking of him smiling at me.

"martin! you're order is ready" the nice cashier said.

he walked forward and got his coffee.

but he didn't walk towards the exit. he walked towards my direction.

i got my phone out. hoping for him to not come towards me.

just my luck, he came to my table.

"hey. i saw you staring at me. you're cute. i'm justin, but you can call me jc." he said.

"umm. well, sorry for staring. sometimes i zone out and just stare. i'm kian." i awkwardly said. embarrassed at the thought he noticed me staring.

"actually, i'm lucky that a guy like you decided to stare at me. and kian is a nice name. it suits you." he said with a small smile. i could tell he was slightly shy by the way his eyes were ignoring my eyes.

"and i thought you're name was martin" i said slightly confused.

"oh. sometimes i change my name so no one knows. but my real name is jc."

"oh. well nice to meet you jc. i gotta go." i said trying not to blush at the fact that this boy named jc is actually interested in me.

"wait. give me your phone." he said as he handed me his phone.

i got my phone out and handed it to him.

i entered my phone number and my name "kian" and handed it back.

i got my phone back and saw his contact name 'jc 😍' he put a heart eyes emoji. ??? what does that mean.

i walked out and he came out behind me, yanking at my arm.

"wait, kian, can i come over?" jc said with heavy breathing.

i stuttered but managed to reply with a "y-yeah s-sure"

"thanks kian. so do you have a car?" he asked

"umm. no. i walk home. i walk everywhere." i said. worried of what he would think.

"well, we better get walking." he said and picked up his skateboard.