8 | H E L P

As soon as Rosa met the man she'd be accompanying that night, she knew he wasn't anything like Andy

His eyes were dark and his cheeks were hollowed out. He was tall and brooding and didn't ask her questions like Andy had done to make her comfortable.

So instead, she sat in his car that smelled of wood (which she liked slightly) but every once and a while she'd get a whiff of ciggarette smoke.

His gaze kept falling to her exposed thigh and she grew annoyed with how high the slit in her dress was. It wasn't originally so high and was supposed to end right below her knee, but the dress had lost its seam right up to her thigh.

She'd gotten the simple white dress on sale for $7 for that reason. And she had planned to sew the seam up but she didn't have the time.

"You're very beautiful," his gruff voice seemed to have floated from out of the darkness. She would have found him more attractive if he looked like he didn't want to beat up the nearest person.

She wouldn't be surprised if this guy got rich off of selling illegal things on the Dark Web.

"Thank you," she said quietly as she peered out the window at the passing trees and road.

She knew she was going to the same event as the one Andy went to. And she hoped for mostly his sake that no one he knew saw her there with someone different.

"Will you hold my hand in there?" He asked as he pulled up to the event.

"If that's what you would like," Rosa shrugged before tugging at the end of her dress again.

"You'll hold my hand."

___

His hand was cold. Like he was dead. Or low on blood.

His stride was long and hard to keep up with.

His attitude was horrid.

And he was too rough with her.

But the whole time, she acted unbothered and just followed him around. She was making sure she got paid in full tonight.

"I really like this peice," he said as he gazed at a dark painting full of blacks and blues and one single splotch of red.

The more she stared at it, the more unnerved she became and the colder his hand got.

"Come with me through here."

She followed after him, careful not to slip as he tugged her along with his long arm.

She blinked as her eyes caught sight of the handsome man that made a stop in the restaraunt once a week.

She had to admit, the large man made her nervous. But not because he was scary, but because her insides felt like a flurry of snow. The way he smiled at her when she picked out things for him on the menu made her want to start laughing out of excitement and her heart would race as well. And the way he remebered and said her name made her feel like she was on a sugar high.

He made her feel jittery and warm. Unlike any other man.

But she was only sixteen going on seventeen. And he was like... maybe twenty five.

Her father would already be dissapointed at her for escorting random older men. But he'd despise her if she flirted with an older man. She couldn't do that to him.

Besides, the man probably saw her as an immature child. He had called her little.

She stumbled as the man pushed her into a room and shut the door.

"Umm.." Rosa cleared her throat awkwardly and smoothed her fingers over her cheap white dress.

She gazed around the room full of developed pictures, completely unaware of the sound of his belt falling to the ground.

"Skye," the man began.

"Yeah?" she questioned as she continued to curiously peer at the photographs. They seemed super old fasioned and Rosa adored them. She loved vintage things. She still owned a few of her moms old records.

"Would you like to earn more money?"

"Yes sir. Do you want me to attend an-" she gasped as she turned around and caught sight of the way he stroked himself through his boxers.

"No," she hissed as she backed away. "No. My profile says no sexual favors."

"I won't hurt you Skye. Just give me a good suck with those soft looking lips and i'll give you two thousand instead of nine hundred."

"I-i can't," she stuttered as she tried to go around him but he caught her hair in his rough hands.

"You can. And you will. You'll get two thousand dollars for a simple task. No escort gets paid without adding a little something extra."

She slapped his hand away and glared at him. "Give me nine hundred now and i'll leave."

"No sweet lips. That's not how it works. You're under my control so-" she winced as he grabbed her and pushed her over so she was on her knees. He tugged her over to a wall and placed her against it before tugging out his swollen length and she cringed before closing her eyes.

"Just close your eyes, keep your teeth away from me and it will all be over soon."

She tried to squirm past him but he just stepped on her hand and she cried out as she felt a small crack somewhere.

"Open."

"No, stop!"

She pushed his knee caps back but he just rammed his knee forward into her face before tugging her up so she was facing his ugly length.

"Open," he growled. "I'm paying you for this. Its not that bad."

She sobbed as he forced himself into her mouth and her eyes widened as he slid down to the back of her throat. She felt herself gagging around him, not because he was big, but because he tasted horrible.

She took a deep breath as he pulled back and she began to sob again as he slammed his hips forward into her face.

"Stop!" She screamed as he thrusted further into her mouth. She pushed at his thighs but her arms felt weak. "Help me!" She cried, though it was muffled.

Suddenly, like an angel, Noah burst through the door and his eyes immediately zoned in on her being suffocated.

She couldn't find the energy in her to be embarrased, not when she was so scared.