THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gemma moved quickly through, with her fingers, through all the books in the library. She was in a hurry because she had to choose a book and issue before class started.

"I've looked at every one of the books in the library." she said out loudly.   "Shhh."   The librarian took her index finger up to her lips.  "Sorry” Gemma apologized as she raised her shoulders slightly. The librarian soon went back at reading her book and Gemma stared complaining, to her head of course.

She glimpsed at a stack of books she’s never seen before.  They must be the new books, she thought.  She went over to have a good look at them.  One of the bigger ones glittered in the sunlight. She tried to take it out to look at it but her fingers slipped so she tried again. The book seemed to be stuck. She stomped my foot in grief.

She picked her one-month-old gum out of her mouth and stuck it behind my ear. Tried once again to tug the book out but just like her it was very stubborn and didn't want to leave. She felt something gushy on her shoe. She was losing her patience.  She had no time for this. She gritted her teeth and lifted up her foot. Can you believe it, it was her GUM! She put her shoe back down on the ground. 

Aside from being brilliant and bright she was also stubborn, as I mentioned before.  She tugged at it one more time. She had made up her decision that she was leaving with that book no matter what, even if she had to take the shelf with her!           

CREEK! She glanced up and saw as the bookcase went down, down, and did I mention down some more.  CRASH! They finally stopped.  She bent her head down in embarrassment. She strutted up to the librarian and shut her mouth with her hand, slammed the book down on her desk, and said, "Dude, can I check out this book." She glared at her and took me by ear, dragged me down the hall, and backed me up into the principal’s office.

"Sit down and explain yourself." She was in a great trouble for making noise in the library, specking harshly and misbehaving with the teacher and dropping down the books and shelf of the library.

\*************That is where the story ends************\