Darren Espanto Life in Joining Compitition

I Just want to present this story.I realize it because this thing happened to me.I cant resist Darren Espanto..I hope you like it..

   -Darren in The Next Star Canada-

Darren Espanto audition in The Next Star in Canada.He sing Grenade by Bruno Mars. One of the coaches cry because that song was the favorite song of Alicia.Then He got the "Golden Ticket" His family was so proud of Him.

  -Darren in The Next Star Canada-

Darren sing Payphone,Domino,Give your heart a break,and Give a little extra.

After He join in Next Star. He have a cover music video on Canada...He cover-Diamonds,Locked out of Heaven,Puppy Love,Shake your body down to the ground.In YTV in Canada.

After He Join in Next Star in Canada.He came on the Philippines because he want to have a audition in "The Voice Kid PH" Abs-Cbn Show.He sing on his audition in Domino. While he's singing Coach Sarah G. press the red button first and second is Coach Bamboo.After he sing Darren and Coach Sarah G. Showdown in Dance.Coache Sarah G. picked Darren Espanto.Darren Espanto is on thw team of Sarah G. After the audition is the Team Battles..Darren,Sam,Jc and JM sing "What Makes You Beautiful" song of One Direction.After that Sarah G. picked Darren to go in Sing Off...Its the time for the Sing Off. Darren sing "Listen" by Beyonce After that is the semi-finale..First Part of the semi-finale Darren sing "One Moment In Time"In the second part Darren sing "Ngayon" by Angeline Quinto.And after that is the Grand Finale.Darren sing on the first part is "Somebody to Love" by Justin Bieber.And in second time Darren sing with Martin Nievera singing " You are my Song" song of Martin Nievera.After that is the time to know who is the "First Grand Champion in The Voice Kid Ph" But its too sad to know that Darren didn't win,he is only secong place ,but Darren is the winner for all nationwide Darrenatics.After that show.Darren have a many concert in the whole Philippines.And He will also have a shows..

I Hope You Like It Guys...Comment If You Want Me To Continue This Story...Hope You Like It! God Bless You^_^