Beyond Our World

Beyond the World of Reality

Past-time place. Socializing platforms. The new pillar of modernization. These are just one of the reasons why all of us are hooked on the world where we can explore new things, explore new online friends, and to explore what our brain and curiosity is looking for. Two words but have a broad explanation, limitless braches and also boundless interaction between other users out there. We all know this word because this is where our time stop by, Social Media. The board crossing platform to interconnect different individuals not only in your place but also around the globe.

I am one of you, yes I am a virtual user, I am one of those million user scattered out there unlocking every door of curiosity to explore what lies beyond the world of our reality. Remove the boundaries that bounded your mind and let my puddle of questions fill your innocence to this dilemma of new mainstream, called virtual galaxy that is now invading the real realm. Try to unveil the truth of our past where, every child is just enjoying where they are and be contented on what they have. Not until the invader of 21st Century Era arise this is the technology era of millenials powered by social media. Does social media can spill some knowledge for us? Is it really a platform for change? Or is it safe for us to enter the boundary of Social Media?.Yes, the two questions are true, social media is a stepping stone for advance modernization and social interaction where we can share our knowledge for the betterment of our generation. Social Media is our stepping stone to reach the peak of our ambitions. As this mainstream occupies the mind of the innocents this unveil the curiosity of each individuals to unlock the door and took some peek on what lies beyond the border of social media. But the third question, is it really safe? or just a one step closer to danger

Social Media blankets the world, it is a factor of interaction and socialization, we can see some updates regarding on some changes and important news that is crossing the nation. But, we can also discover some individuals that we aren't expecting to enter and invade our life. Some of us is fund on reading and imagining that someday they will find their knight-in-shining armour to save them from the hands of wicked witches and ferocious monster that imprisoned them. Being a hopeless romantic or a victim of heart shattering moments can be a cause of someones innocence to be invade by this curiosity. By the powered bestowed on technology to make things one click away. After that they are now accessed to enter the virtual fantasy of every individuals dream to find a better lovestory to escape this changing reality and enter the realm of fantasy. But, some online users end up in the tragedy on creating their love story. The perfect Romeo and Juliet of Modern Tragedy.

Then, they will wonder on the virtual realm hoping to find someone that they can trust, someone that can accept their flaws and someone that is willing to make a lovestory with them. Not too long, smile can be seen on their pale faces, red flushing on their cheeks and their eyes can be replica of the galaxy that full of mysteries. She now found him. Late night conversation comes next, comforting each other, sharing the experiences that life gave them and how their heart is longing to find its missing piece. This conversation is like a seed that is soon to be planted, small talks can sprout within late night conversation. They will get used on the stranger that she presume that she already found her Romeo. Because of that,exchanging of  basic information takes place. Being comfortable on that person can make you feel that he is safe, he is not like the other guys out their who is fund of fooling around and have a capability on committing unhuman actions, he can be a good listener on your personal problems and a good secret keeper. You give your trust easily without knowing him in person, just because he can make you feel comfortable and by having a consistent conversation. After a month of late night talks, he now asked you if you want to meet in person. Your heart skips a little bit fast, a new vision of your soon to be perfect lovestory is about to be told. So without hesitation, you said yes, it is now the start of your once upon a time... but does it end in happily ever after?

You came on your meeting area, like you achieved your freedom, escape from the madness of the witches that imprisoned you. The wind that is whispering on your ears giving you a melodious tone of a harmonious entrance for your lovestory, the trees that surrounds you is like dancing on the rhythm that your hearts beat, and the chirpping of the birds that adds some more excitement. The time hands is now changing its position but not too long, your Romeo arrived, flashing his genuine smile that gives you a blush on your cheek, the sent of his manly perfume that hypnotizes your mind to lure on his arm. But, things changed. Your soon to be a perfect love story will never reach its happily ever after because your Romeo is Tybalt Capulet. Who shattered your world, diminish your existence on reality and even in virtual galaxy. Your story ends up in tragedy. Your curiosity that drives your mind and body, literally drives you out in reality.

Socialization is not bad,  by socialization and interaction is a stepping stone for the improvement of modernization. But ion the world of virtual reality, never forget that it is comprises of masked individual no one knows what is their intentions are. 

"If you want to achieved a perfect lovestory do it in reality not in dangerous virtual fantasy."