Chapter 6

This was going much better than he'd expected.

He had her right where he wanted.

The music, lights and people all disappeared in the heat of their kiss. His lips teased hers, suckling her lush lower and upper lip. Shakira opened her mouth in a breath and Nathan took advantage deepening the kiss even further.

Who would've known that she'd taste this sweet? She was a delicate balance between femininity, shyness and freshness. He tightened his arms around her body pulling her closer and almost groaned at the delicious fit of her curves against his length. Everything about her was right; her lips were just the right measure of lush to keep him dipping his head for more tastes of them. She was just the right height that he didn't have to bend to far to get his fill of her and her body fit just right against his.

She felt right.

It was too bad that she was so wrong.

His tongue swept into her mouth tangling with hers in an erotic dance. Shakira was so responsive. Her grip on his hoodie tightened as she arched her body even deeper into his and subtly rubbed his dick with her tummy.

Is she faking it? Maybe what he thought was her response to his kiss was just her trying to drag him deeper into her web of deceit. He already knew that she was playing him just as he was playing her. Her responsiveness was likely a part of the act. The thought was enough to get Nathan slanting his lips harder against hers. Nobody faked it with him.

He slid his hand lower down her body until it lay on her ass.

It felt just as good as it looked. Even if he'd wanted to, he doubted he could've stopped himself from squeezing her firm flesh. Shakira's simper of response whizzed directly to his cock and he hardened even further against her. He slid his other hand over her hair, tilting her head upwards so he could get some more of her sweet taste.

This was supposed to be business but it felt a lot like pleasure.

Her hand rose between them and slid to his nape. Her touch sizzled over his skin, sending bolts of desire through his body. Her breasts teased against his chest begging for his attention. At this rate they'd soon be fucking on the dance floor for everyone to see.

He dragged his mouth away from hers.

Eyes still closed Shakira rose on her tiptoes in search of his lips again. He offered only a small peck on the lips before drawing back again. When she opened her eyes they were shadowed with desire. Nathan internally crowed with pride. Even the most practiced prostitute couldn't fake that look.

In the shadowy ambience of the club she was bewitching. Her eyes were dark pools of amber that drew and held him captive. Her lush lips were just the slightest bit open taunting him with all the ways he could use them tonight.

He bent his head and said in her ear, "Let's get out of here."

Her eyes flew to his face and she stiffened in his arms. The uncertainty in her eyes was clear and it looked like she might refuse. Nathan couldn't let that happen, not if he wanted his plan to work. He bent his head and swooped down for another fiery kiss. She was a bit hesitant, but as expected fell into his thrall soon enough.

This time when he pulled back she nodded.

Her palm was soft against his as he led her back to their table. He pretended not to notice the subtle thumbs up London gave Shakira when she informed them that she was leaving with him, but it started a bitter taste in his mouth. Shakira was playing him and even her friends knew it.