Ep 5 - Gas Stop

"so you run the company "jen and joo"?

"yep that's me"

"so where's the jen in it?"

"well she's on her honeymoon with" irene scrunched up her nose in disgust,"kai."

"oh that's right! they were nominated world's best celeb couple."

"personally i think he's a crappy person, but what ever." she shrugs her shoulders.

yerim has found joohyun to be an extremely attractive person. she knew that joohyun and jennie both co-founded the world renown company, but joohyun was hardly ever seen. it was always jennie that attended the events and who's face was plastered among countless bill boards. she wondered why joohyun didn't model too; in fact she found that joohyun was the more covergirl of the two.

that was just yerim's opinion though. they had settled on an agreement that yerim would drive them to seoul and joohyun would pay for expenses along the way. sooyoung would contribute stress and irritation.

according to the gps in about ten minutes they would reach a convenience store. they had been driving with joohyun along for about four hours and the moon was coming to take its shift.

soon enough they reached the store, vacant for the most part as they could only see the sleazy cashier sitting on a swivel chair, smoking weed. they had to refrain sooyoung from asking the man if he could "hook" her up with a joint.
they proceeded to lock sooyoung in the car. that left irene in the store trying to decide between the refrigerated starbucks caramel or mocha frappe.

honestly neither were her preferences but she settled on the mocha and she picked up a green tea for sooyoung's hang over. she checked out and went outside the shop holding her no bag. she approached the only van in the parking lot until a run down car sped away. soon after a petite woman came running after yelling at the top of her lungs.

irene just happened to be a by stander watching the chaotic scene unfold.