Episode 2

Up there is what Alice looks like.

Everyone was sitting in silence when they suddenly heard the loud barging on the door.

Alice: "oh no... They're here..."

Lucas: "well shit."

Allison: "we should get out from here. It's not safe."

Lucas: "Oh yeah, and outside is safe?" *glares.*

Allison: "well, as long as we'll be careful, yes." *licking lollipop.*

Lucas: "just HOW many have you got?! Gosh it's getting on my nerves!"

Allison: *smirking.*

Aaron: *sighs* "guys this is no-"

BAM BAM!

Alice: *gasps and steps back.* "w-we should go."

Aaron: "yeah, let's go from the back door."

Lucas: "ugh."

Allison: "you can stay if you want to get killed in a brutal way." *raises a brow.*

Lucas: *glares* "FINE, I'll come! Just because I don't want to get killed in a brutal way!"

They all got up and walked towards the back door only to hear a loud banging again before the door was swung open by what seemed like a giant human being.

Allison: "RUN!!"

They quickly slid open the door and ran outside.

Lucas: "what the HECK is that thing!"

Allison: "What do you think GENIUS?!"

Alice: "ITS THE ORCA HUMAN!"

Aaron, Allison and Lucas: "a WHAT?!"

Alice: "ORCA HUMAN! THEY EAT EVERYTHING THAT'S IN THE WAY!"

They continued to run only to be chased by the monster as it jumped up and down.

Allison: "we're SCREWED!"

Aaron: "THAT WAY!" *he points at the alley way.*

Alice: "but that's-"

Aaron: "Just TRUST me!"

Lucas and Allison groaned and turned towards the alley.

A hand quickly and quietly grabbed Allison and disappeared.

                                  * * *

Lucas, Aaron and Alice: *trying to catch their breath.*

Alice: "is everyone.... Alright?" *pant pant.*

Lucas: "y-yeah..." *pant pant.*

Aaron: "wait... Where's Allison?" *looks at Lucas then Alice as they froze.*

Lucas and Alice: "Allison!"

                                   * * *

Allison: *she is tied onto the bed and is surrounded by the bunch of doctors. Status: Unconscious.*

Doctor 1: "She has immunity, she'll be perfect for this experiment."

Doctor 3: "Are you sure? I saw some-"

Doctor 1: "Just do what I say, or you will lose your job. Is that clear?" *he narrowed his eyes at them.*

Doctor 3: "y-yes..."

Doctor 2: "but sire, where are the three others?"

Doctor 1: "they only managed to catch Allison, don't worry... They will drink these potions themselves..."

Doctor 4: "I-i don't think so sire..."

Doctor 1: *grins evilly.* "Oh don't worry... I have a great plan..."

                                    * * *

Allison is in a capsule in a room locked.

Doctors: *watching and observing.*

Doctor 2: "when will it work?"

Doctor 1: "have patience my friend... Soon enough..."

Doctor 3: "I don't think it's a good idea... The girl might die or become the killing machine."

Doctor 1: *he turns towards the doctor with the notepad in her hand and narrows eyes dangerously at her.* "does it look like it matters?"

Doctor 3: "N-no sire..." *pushes up her glasses and looks down.*

Doctor 1: *smiles* "good. Now continue giving her the pills." *and walks out.*

Meanwhile

Allison: *her finger twitches as she slowly opens her eyes.* "...."

Doctor 2: "the project 32 is awake! Quick! Put her to sleep!"

Allison: *clenches fists and breaks free from the capsule, destroying it. She cracks her neck.* "damn... How long was I asleep?"

Allison: *looks around.* "... Where the fuck am I?" *dumbfounded.*

Doctor 1: *runs in and puts hands on the window grinning.* "it worked... IT WORKED!"

Allison: *looks at the strange man and gets close to the window.* "why does he have wrinkles? I don't like wrinkles. It's a turn off."

Doctor 1: *doesn't understand what she's saying as the window is the soundproof.* "quick, QUICK, put her to sleep!"

Doctor 3: *runs in and looks at him.* "the sleeping gas is in doc."

Doctor 1: *grins.* "good girl."

Allison: *checks her pockets.* "where is my lollipop." *looks around and sniffs.* "the fuck is this smell?" *cringes and covers her nose.*

Allison: *grins.* "oh I get it now, they want to play a game of cat and mouse. How fun." *clenches fist and punches the window as it shatters.* "huh, cool."

Doctor 1: "FAST! CALL THE BACKUP!"

Allison: "hey now, it's too early to finish the game, we just started!"

Backup: *runs in and tries shooting Allison but some kind of a barrier stop the bullets.* "RETREAT!"

Allison: "eeh.... No need to get hostile misters. That's no way to treat a lady such as myself." *wiggles her finger in front of them.* "tsk tsk."

Doctor 1: "Please... Work for us.. Help us save the world."

Allison: *looks at the doctor.* "I may be an oblivious duck, but I'm not stupid." *grins and punches him right in the throat sending him flying onto the wall.*

Allison: "not fun... Not fun at all. I'm outta here. Bye bye! It was nice to meet you all! It's okay about my lollipop though~ I have many others in my backpack!" *grabs her backpack and disappears into the thin air.*