golden rays of sunshine

She was tall, skinny with long dark brown hair. It fell straight as it followed down her body, the sun shone upon her hair giving her light blond looking highlights. Her skin was a golden yellow as she stood facing the sun, it shone bright, her long eyelashes fluttered as she blinked. She looked god damn perfect as she stood in denim shorts and a cropped long sleeved t-shirt. imprinted on it was a few flowers and the word "smile". We were stood in a field. A slow flowing river followed the path that we walked, a slight summer breeze brought her locks flowing behind her in such a beautiful elegant pattern she looked photoshoped. The name of this perfect girl was lillie. We have known each other since we were children. we were both turning 16 this summer, and as most teenage person i was realising my sexuality, and truths be hold. I had a crush on my best friend. God she was so nice to me, she had always been there for me. it felt wrong to like her like this but i couldn't help it. 

i got these feelings whenever i was with her, i felt like my heart was going to explode. Sometimes my heart would beat so fast i could barely breathe. I turned to her. She had stopped suddenly in her tracks. Turning towards me she said " um Izzy, i um i ugh don't worry . " she seemed nervous. " lillie whats wrong, im here you can talk to me . " The biggest smile grew on her face, a slight glance at me and i was getting scared. " izzy " she said " i like you . but like, really like you. i know for a fact that you dont like me back but i just felt like it was right to tell you . 

We walked for a bit, i was so worried i would mes it up. I stopped walking, i turned to her and kissed her. It felt good. It brought me joy. I smiled and said " i love you "