chapter 2:at the police station

The police got me out of the house.
There was this really nice girl police officer. "Im Sorry for your Loss"."i bet you she was a great mom". "you know i Lost my mom to i know what it feels like".
"If you Need anything just tell me ok"
" um i Need to learn how to Drive". "I Need to get away from hear can you Take me now".
"yeah just Hold Up can i Take you to the police station". she said. "There was three robbers and We only got two".
"what There was three". "is that the one who shot my mom". "i swear i will kill that guy"." Sure Take me to the police station". i got in the car it was about a 10 minute Drive. it was silent the whole ride there. we finally made it there. "after this can you Take me somewhere to learn how to Drive".
"Yeah me and my partner can take you i just have to pick Him Up". "he Wasnt here today".
"okay so what information do you Need". "Is there some people who have Been talking to you alot"."anyone driving by your house alot. "or anyone who has Asked to come over".
"um yeah my friends but they are not bad There good"." one of the the robbers was my friends brother". "can i call my friend please".
"uh yeah cheif i Need the paper records"." heres the phone be Quick though we still Need to talk ok"
ringgggg ringggggg ringggggg
" Hello is this jasmine".
"yeah who is this".
"Your friend bella".
" Oh Hi Whats up". "Hi can you come to the police station please". "my mom died".
" oh my god Im coming right now".
" ok my friends is coming here she's going to comfort me".
"okay are you going to tell her one of the robbers was her brother". "i guess i just dont want her to freak out"." i just Need her right now and that's all that matters".
"Well we are waiting do you want a cup of coffee".
"no i dont like coffee but ill Take water".
"Heres your water".
"Thanks". "No problem".
i heard my friend jasmin come in we both ran to eachother. we started crying my mom was like her mom. she didnt have a mom she lives with her dad. I had to tell her that one of the robbers was her brother.
"okay how did she die".
"There where robbers what i have to tell you something ".
"what bella what is it".
" one of the robbers was you'r brother ".
"what where is he Im going to kill Him". "How could he do that he is going to die"
"see offficer this is Why i didnt want to tell her".Because of this reason."but listen jasmine there was three but we only found two". We are trying to find Him we know Its a male". ok we are going to find Him.