Different? Is that Good?

• Dedicated to Sam Smith

        He wrapped his arms around me and carefully touched his lips against mine. I could feel the heat between us. He sucked my neck giving me goosebumps all over my body and making me moan his name. I could see his boner starting to form which made my craving for him even stronger than it was before. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and moaned, "I want you so badly...." He smiled and said, "Hold on a minute. I've got to 'get you going'" I've never heard him say that before and I don't know why but it really turned me on. He was so awkward in bed but that's what made him sexy because he's like an innocent little kid but then when he gets 'going' he's a whole different person. He left a trail of love bites from my shoulder to the top of my panties. He smirked at me and said, "May I?" I giggled and said, "You don't have to ask me." He laughed and gently slipped my thong off. The way his hands on my waist gave me this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't even explain it. He gripped my waist kind of holding me down because I was shaking like crazy. He bent down and gently licked my clit. I shivered and moaned, "Fuck." He smirked and said, "Oh? You like that?" I moaned. He continued to flick his tongue up and down my clit and I couldn't help but groan his name. "...Sam...Oh Sam. Fuck that feels so good." He stopped. I frowned and said, "W-what?" He laughed and said, "I need to be inside of you." I smirked and said, "Well I wanted to mix things up.." He questioned, "What did you have in mind?" I smiled and said, "Just sit back and let me do my thing baby." 

I sat up and sat on his waist grinding on him.  I could tell he was enjoying it. He closed his eyes and moaned, "Damn.." I giggled and said, "Does that feel good baby?" He groaned and said, "Fuck yess." I smiled and decided to give him more. I knelt down and slipped his boxers off. He looked at me with a surprised expression and said, "W-what are you d-doing there?" I smirked and said, "What do you think I'm doing?" He grinned and said, "Surprise me." His size was enormous. I immediately wrapped my hands around his cock and started pumping him with my hands. His breathing started getting faster. I could see the pre-cum dripping off of the tip of his dick so I gently swiped my tongue over it. He shivered indicating that it felt good. I decided to take him all the way in. I bobbed my head up and down. He moaned, "Babe, oh my god. Holy shit." I could tell he was almost there so I stopped. He pouted and said, "Why'd you stop babe?" I smirked and said, "I wanted you to cum inside of me." His face was the solid color red. 

He flipped us over and laughed, "Oh, that would make sense." I smiled and said, "Yeah, it would." He positioned himself at my entrance and said, "Let's do this.." I felt his length fill me up. To be honest, it kind of hurt. I guess I was showing it because he stopped and said, "Oh my God, are you okay? I'm not hurting you am I?" I said, "No, babe. Keep going." "I don't want to hurt you." "You're not hurting me babe. Just keep going." He frowned and said, "Are you sue?" "Yes. I'm sure"  He dove in again but this time, all I felt was pleasure. I moaned his name, "Saamm. Holy shit." He groaned, "Ugh, oh my god.You feel so good wrapped around me." I sat up with him on top of me and said, "Lay back baby." He obeyed and said, "Give it to me." I sat on top of his dick and rode him. I screamed, "Holy fuck! That feels so good babe." He grasped my breasts with his muscular hands and moaned, "Baby. Oh. My. God. I'm going to cum." "I'm almost there too." He flipped us over again and pumped in and out of me. I could feel my insides cave in. I could hear his breath start to get shaky. I said, "I'm cumming! Holy shit Sam." "Uuuggghhh." He cummed with me and our hips grinded for a few seconds and then he fell over beside me. I rested my head on his chest and said, "I love you so much." He kissed my forehead and said, "I love you too darling."