FINAL LINEUP

Hello guys

So on Monday at 11am kst, they announced the 5th member who was Park Jeongwoo

I love him so much I was so happy for him BUT as you know, I am a Silverboys stan  (OR YOU CAN CALL ME MATE it's our new Fandom name)
I really wanted yg to give a last chance to the oldest members.

If you're wondering: MATE stands for

"Meet At The End."

On Wednesday, they announced the 6th member, it was extremely unexpected! Jaehyuk! It was suuuuper unexpected, even more than Junghwan! Tbh I was sooooo disappointed that day because, in my opinion, Jaehyuk isn't any better than all the remaining trainees, but he's still pretty good so whatever! I'm not hating on him, please understand!

Then Today, Friday, THEY ANNOUNCED THE 7TH MEMBER, WHO WAS..... DUNDUNUDNUN

CHOI HYUNSUUUUUUUUUUK

OMGGGGGGGG

I cried an ocean, I was happy but sad at the same time..

Happy because:

_HYUNSUUUUUUUUUUK MADE IIIIT BISS

_Junkyu won't be the oldest, which is a good thing cause he's a smol baby he cannot take care of the other dorks

Sad because:

_there's no HYUNSUK without BYOUNGGON! I can't imagine them separately!

_I wished that either Mashiho or Yoonbin debuted too! Why not ot13 whygee?

In 15 minutes they will release a YG TREASURE BOX SPECIAL, and I'm not ready to cry even more! I slept for only 2 hours and my eyes are so puffy because of the amount of tears.

Anyways congratulations to the 7 members! I hope they will do well!

Also I hope silver boys will never be old, we should always remember them together!

Anywho, I'm gonna watch YGTB special, then I'll edit this part again! Tell you more stuff! BYEEEE💕💕💕