Whose your Daddy

I hear vibrations. I try to see it but I forgot I'm blindfolded and tied up. A smooth machine touches my body, then the vibrations begin. Starting from the side of my neck down to my boobs. I moan and I acrh my back. I feel my body weaken and I am held up by the cufflinks on the bed posts.

His hands slide down from my face and then touch my body. His lips, soft but cold lips, kiss down from my lips down to my collarbone. I don't exactly know why he stopped but then I feel a warm smooth and wet like thing lick my clit.. He then whispers in my ear, "Beg for me." He instructs, while holding my lower back. His cold touch against my skin. Making me shiver and want more. Why is his skin so cold. I don't know why, but I'm liking every last second of his touch,.

"Tony." He grabs my ass very roughly and he starts attacking my neck.

"It's daddy, nena." He says whilst rubbing my clit. I arch my back and I moan out his newly preferred name.

"Daddy, please. I want you."

"Mmm so wet already." He says as I feel his touch trace and outline my clit.

"Oh god, oh shit, ah, please daddy please." I moan over and over until he reconnects his lips to my quivering ones. He unties my handcuffs and my arms instantly fall onto the back of his neck. He then holds my thighs and slowly inserts his thing inside me.  First by pushing the tip in and rubbing it on my clit.

"Say it."

"Daddy please."

"Come on, beg for daddy."

"Daddy please, fuck me senseless."

And with that said he pushes it deep inside. Causing my hips to buck under him and I dig my short nails into his back. I gasp deeply as I adjust to his size. He groans in pleasure. He then begins to thrust into me. Harder faster. He is slamming into me and then he flips us around so that I can ride him. I start of slowly because shit he's fucking huge down there.

I ride him slowly and roll my hips in circles.

Tony's P.O.V

She rides me slowly, rolling her hips, and humming her moans. She's new to this I can tell. So I flip her over and tell her to keep it down low. I gently kiss her neck as I start pounding into her harder than before. The I flip her over so that her bare back is facing me. Her hands up on the wall. I make her lay down on the bed and I push it deeply into her at a nice and slow pace, til she has to catch her breath.

"This pussy is mine." I say whilst whispering into her ear and pulling on her hair.

I start pounding her from behind. Slamming my full length in her, never breaking the rythmic thrusts. Her walls start to clench around my dick, getting tighter and tighter, "Daddy I think I'm gonna cum." She says through gasps. I spank her ass with one hand whilst the other is holding her hips in place.

"Cum for daddy" I say as I almost reach my high. I flip her around so that she is facing me. Her arms around my neck and her short nails slightly digging into back. We both cum at the same time and I ride my high out. I lay next to her both of our chests rising and falling as I pull her in for a cuddle.

"You're on the pill right?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She says through a release of a deep breath. She snuggles closer to me and I kiss her lips and we doze off into sleep.

Next morning...

I wake up next to her. She's still out like a light. I am proud of myself. I slide out of the bed gently and I walk down stairs to the kitchen. I start preparing a lovely breakfast for her and freshly squeezed orange juice. I hear the door opening and closing and then she comes into view. My large fluffy gown covering up her beauty.

She sees me staring at her and she smiles. Whilst slowly walking over to me. Her movement's haunting me. I could take her on right now. I watch in anticipation. She then gets up close to me. She kisses my lips and slips out of my reach before I could trap her in my arms. I walk over to her and hug her from behind, her soft ass rubs up on my dick. I can feel myself getting hard.

"You're gonna pay for this if you don't stop." I say whilst holding tighter onto her. My hands find her soft breasts and begin massaging them in circular motions. She moans and her hands hold on to the counter top to steady herself. She tosses her head back in pleasure. I slide my one hand down to her clit and I begin rubbing it slowly. A moan escapes her lips as she starts gripping harder on the counter top.