Aoandons tale

There once was a young girl who loved to tell stories. Everyone adored her and all the children would come out just to hear her tell some of her magnificent stories. Day by day fewer kids come to see her tell a story because their parents got sceptical with all the throws she was able to tell. Legend has it that you are only allowed to tell 99 stories at night. If you tell the 100th story, you completely change forever. One day her and a group of friends went to the forest late at night. They all started to tell stories. Everyone left except her. She continued to tell stories until she accidentally went over the 99 story limit and she said the 100th story to herself when everybody else was gone. The next morning however, the children were terrified of the girl because word got out that she went over the 99 story limit and so now everybody was now terrified of her. Her hair was now white as snow and her lips were a pale blue color and her skin was a pale color. "Would you like to hear a story?" she asked a man, but the man ran away in terror. She sighed as she kept walking around her village asking people if they wanted to hear her tell a story, but sadly they all did what the first man did and ram away in terror. One day, they decided that they had enough of her and so at night while she was asleep they grabbed her and they took her to a cross and they started to tie her up. She tried her hardest to break free but the knots were to strong for her to break free from. And so she was burned alive, or so they thought. Once the fire was gone she looked like she wasn't harmed at all by the flames. They threw her out of the village with only a lantern to keep her warm. She walked for days in the cold, harsh weather, she was starving to death. When she reached the Phoenix shrine she collapsed to the ground. "I-is this the end for me?..." she said to herself. "No, this is not the end for you" a calm voice said to the young woman. "W-who are you?" she said to the strange voice who answered her. "I am the guardian of the Phoenix shrine, Hououga"."You must be Aoandon correct?" Hououga asked the young woman. "Y-yes I am" Apandon replied nervously and a bit scared. "No need to be afraid of me, I have heard many stories about you Aoandon". Hououga walked closer to Aoandon; Aoandon suddenly started to feel a bit warmer as Hououga walked closer to her. "So tell me Aoandon, what brings you here so far away from your village?" she asked her with a bit of curiosity in her tone. "I was kicked out o my village after they attempted to burn me alive". Aoandon replied. "Is it because you are now a demon after telling the 100th story?" Hououga replied. "M-me a demon? That's nonsense" "what makes you think that I'm a demon?" Aoandon replied in a tone of minor shock. "Your hair is as white as snow, your skin is very pale, your lips are pale blue, and I sense no soul inside you". "Oh...." Aoandon replied in a sad tone. Hououga picked up Aoandon's lantern and placed a Phoenix fire inside her lantern and it lit up as it warmed Aoandon. "This is the legendary Phoenix Fire, it will never go out. And it will always keep you warm". "T-thank you Hououga". Aoandon replied with a calm and happy tone. "Would you stay a while longer and and share some stories with me?, it gets very lonely being all by myself with no one to talk to at all". "I'll say a while longer with you" Aoandon replied in a happy tone as her eyes lit up as she was ready to tell another story for the first time in a long time. Many days pass on as they both told each other stories with each one being very interesting. After several weeks o telling stories Aoandon ren out of stories to tell her good friend Hououga and so she got up and told her "I have to go now, I can't come up with any new stories just staying here, I promise I'll come back when I have even more stories, I promise". Hououga smiles and nodded her head "I understand, please be safe and make sure to come back whenever you have new stories to share with me". Hououga got up and hugged Aoandon and after a few seconds of hugging she finally let go of her and watched as Aoandon walked away into the distance....Several years have passed since Aoandon had went to Hououga, but she is determined to come back to Hououga when she has more stories to tell. Ever since that fateful day she had met Hououga, Aoandon has been known for telling many stories all over the world and she sometimes makes the stories people say become a reality, horror or not horror she still manages to make them become a reality, because in her eye, everyone has a story to tell....