CHAPTER 1

"Taehyung ran his fingers through Jungkooks dark brown hair. After a short silence he finally found the courage to speak up. "Jungkook, I think there's something I really need to tell you.." "Well, what is it ?" , Jungkook said, visibly blushing. He already had an idea what Taehyung was gonna say but he wanted to hear it directly from him. Tae started talking again, red as a tomato himself now. "listen, I know we've been friends for years now and i would never wanna do anything to ruin that. I would never wanna lose you.. but still, Jungkook.., I think I'm in lo-"

Jungkook practically jumped out of his chair and slammed his Laptop shut almost instinctively, as he heard a knock on his bedroom door. "Ugh, why now ?", he mumbled to himself as he tried to calm down as quickly as he could. At least whoever just interrupted his...well.. 'creative writing session'.. didn't just chime in without a warning, because it surely would've been hard to explain why he was writing a cheesy fanfic of  him and his pre-school bestie on Word. His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden sound of his door opening and a voice he knew all too well.

"Jungoo ? Junkookie ? Ah, so you are here after all. Why didn't you answer when I knocked ?"

Taehyung.

Jungkooks heartbeat that he had just managed to calm down a little  instantly went up again. "Oh... Uh.. hi maan.. wussuup?" Jungkook fought the urge to slap himself. 'wussup' ?? seriously ?? Way to go Jungkook. "Um.. Ok ? You're not high are you ? Not without me ?", Taehyung asked jokingly with that stupidly bright smile of his. "No, of course not! I would never!..without you.", Jungkook smiled back and felt himself starting to get more comfortable again. Taehyung just had that kind of effect on people, even if he was their too-painful-to-handle crush.  "So, what do I owe the honor ?", the younger finally asked. "Just wanted to come by to play some Overwatch, the new event came out today !" "Ah, right" Jungkook thought to himself. He totally forgot about that. After all he had been busy all afternoon. He sighed. "Tae, you do know Overwatch is a single player game right? If you actually wanted to play with me you would've had to stay at home at your own PC." "Yeah, yeah I know but I just wanted to watch you play; you're really good, you know?" Jungkook tried not to blush. "And by that you mean you want to watch me play on your account to boost you in ranked." After years of friendship Jungkook could read Taehyung like an open book. Not that he was hard to read in the first place. "Ok you caught me. But please?? I really suck in ranked recently." "Just recently?" Jungkook smirked. Video Games really weren't one of his best friends strong suits, even if he loved to play. "Oh, come on Jungkook, pleasseee! Jungoo! Jungkookie! My man!" "..Jesus, ok fine but you have to buy me lunch at school tomorrow!" A whining and pouting Taehyung was really hard to turn down, especially for Jungkook. "YAY! Okay we have a deal! Thanks Jungkookie !" Taehyungs face practically lit up the entire room. Jungkook turned to his desk and opened his Laptop back up. The Word document with the little fanfiction he had been working on was still open but luckily he managed to close the tab before Taes head peaked excitedly over his shoulder. "Also, one more thing. Don't scream into my ear everytime something happens if you want me to win, got it?" As much as Jungkook loved Taehyung, and he really did, he could be rather loud sometimes. "Yeah, yeah, i got it, sure thing. I'll let your fingers work their magic in peace!", Taehyung chirped and plopped onto Jungkooks sofa. Jungkook pretended he didn't hear that last sentence and started the game. He was really glad the elder couldn't see him right now; his face had turned bright red.

What the actual fuck Kim Taehyung?!