Chapter 1

I think I passed the audition. This was my chance to finally become a Hollywood movie actress from Birmingham. This was my chance to be Bethany Blue, teen spy in an upcoming movie, 'Bethany Blue, A Spy in Love.' They'd already cast a boy to play Ben Humphrey, Bethany's lover. The plot is that Bethany is a teen spy, obviously, who is set on a case to watch a man who is supposedly planning to murder the president, but she falls in love with the murderer's son! It is supposed to turn out to be teen movie if the year. A bit like The Fault in Our Stars was. But in this movie, there is no Cancer, no Hazel Grace Lancaster, no Peter Van Houten and no Augustus Waters. Ben is a bit like Gus, but he doesn't die. (Sorry for any spoilers.) The boy playing Ben was cast by some American boy, Kyle Watson. I've seen a picture of him and he's kind of cute. not HOT, cute. I wouldn't really date him or anything because once the movie's finished, I'm moving back to Birmingham. I can't stand long term relationships. I had one before with a guy from Paris. He tried to get a ferry to England for my birthday, and let's just say that it was like the Titanic all over again but without an iceberg and with a storm. Worst. Birthday. Ever! Anyway, Kyle doesn't know I even exist. I don't even know the guy. I bet you think I'm crazy! If I get the part, then I should get a call six weeks later. I have to admit, I was pretty good, if I say so myself.