The Beauty you see

"Laney"
My mother called from down stairs.
I was getting ready for school, but my mom likes to rush me because she knows how slow I am when it comes to gettin dress because I like everything perfect 🥰. By the way my name is Allanie but everyone calls me Laney, I'm a freshman in highschool. I don't have many friends but the bitches I fw the hardest 😂 are crazy as hell, but they would call me the slow one but I just never payed attention to shit. My momma was a nurse and worked night shift in the Emergency Room. I also got a older brother name Vince , yes everybody know him cause he all in the streets. Maybe that's why I barley got friends cuz all of em scared 🤷🏾‍♀️ don't ask me why " ion know ian nothing like my big head brother ". I don't have a boyfriend either , not because my brother it's because back in 7th grade I was hurt to my core💔. Yea y'all might think it was puppy love but that was my first love My first EVERYTHING! He was the main reason I learned what love was. Yea we still go to school together and everyday I wanna knock his ass to the floor. I absolutely hate niggas now. Now I feel like every nigga that say sum too me is just lien 🤷🏾‍♀️. All cuz of that fuck boy! Listen when I say Love is a Drug.

I hope y'all gonna enjoy this book, yes the chapters are gonna be short but it's gone get interesting 😘.
Follow me on snap @smexy.shy