Chapter 8

Revenge stopped walking as he saw Fury and Donna kissing. He yelled what the fuck is going on here? Get off him Donna. She slowly brought her head up and looked at him not moving. You do not order me around. I am not yours. I am Fury's Valkyrie. No, you are not. Yes, I am. It is official. Ask his club members and mine. They all said it is official and there is nothing you can do about it. Jax was leaning against the wall and said. I don't belong to either club and I can say. He did ask her to be his Valkyrie and asked if she would accept him as her man and she said yes. So, I guess that makes it official.

Donna rolled off Fury and he stood taking her hand in his. Steel walked over and said. It is official you missed it by five minutes. That's too bad. Killer stood beside Donna and Fury growling lowly at Revenge. Fury was smiling and said. So, we have an outsider here who witnessed it. It can't be contested.

Revenge said. You will be sorry Fury. She is mine. Fury pulled Donna behind him, and his club members and Steels surrounded them. Jax looked at Revenge and said. If anything happens to this club or Fury's you best remember. I have a very, very, long memory. And if anything happens to me. I have friends who have long memories. It is time you leave. Revenge walked back to his bike started it and rode away.

When Revenge arrived back at his clubhouse, he started to destroy it. I will get her back. Fury must die. Curt said what did you think would happen. Did you really think she would forgive and forget? Dammit man. You let a fucking slut sit on your lap and had your arms around her as if she was your woman. Donna was sitting right next to you.

I saw the look on her face and so did every other fucking club member. None of them were happy with you. You are such a dumb shit. Even up to a week ago you still had that same fucking slut on your lap and in your bed. You couldn't seem to give her up. If you liked her so much you should have made that bitch your Valkyrie instead of sending her away. You just couldn't seem to leave her alone. What the hell made you think Donna would have returned with you anyway?

The club members all stood around and listened. Fury has claimed her there is nothing you can do about it. She accepted. She is his. We lost our queen everyone asked? Shit, are you all such dumb asses you didn't see we lost her that night he had the fucking slut on his lap with Donna sitting right there? True the said. We did lose her before we had her.

Steele said we should all go and shower the mud off before we go into eat. Donna grabbed Fury and took him to her apartment. She gave him some new boxers which the boys left in her apartment and sweatpants to wear. After he got out of the shower she jumped in and showered the mud off. She dressed in her bra, underwear, jeans, tee shirt, socks, and boots.

Next, she put their muddy clothes in the washer and washed them. She was braiding her hair and Fury walked up behind her and said. Donna, she looked over her shoulder at him and he said. Are you sure you want to be with me? You don't know me. She stopped braiding her hair looking in front of her at the wall. She thought. He doesn't really want to be with me.

She looked at him waiting for him to say it. She took a breath and said looking at the floor. Go ahead and say it. He looked at her confused. Say what. You know just say it and get it over with. I don't understand he said. That you wish you would have not claimed me as your Valkyrie. He reached for her and she backed away. Say it and leave. He said I will not say it. I meant every word of it. Then why are you asking me if I want to be with you, she asked in a soft voice?

Because Revenge said you were his. She sighed and said I could have been his, but he ruined that. I like you Fury. I liked you when I saw you walk into the clubhouse. I want to be with you. Don't you want to be with me? Yes, I do. I like you to. I like your carefree spirit, your stubbornness, the way you love the club members, even the club whores. You treat everyone with respect. Hell, I enjoyed sleeping with you last night. I don't want you to change.

He grabbed her and kissed her. He bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth and he put his tongue in and explored her mouth. She began kissing him back. Her breathing became faster. He moved from her mouth to her jaw and then her neck. He sucked, licked and gave her gentle bits until she was moaning. He walked her back to her bed where he gently pushed her down and he followed her. He was still kissing her. She opened her legs and he was cradled between them. She pushed against him rubbing her core along his cock. He groaned and said. We have to stop, or I will take you here and now.

Do you still think I don't want you he asked? He grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. Do you feel that? That is what you do to me. The first time I saw you I had no dam control over my cock. It became hard and I wanted to make you mine. I will make you mine tonight. We will sleep here and not on that dam rollaway bed in the clubhouse. I want to hear you scream my name. I want to learn your body and all your sensitive areas.

I want you to learn my body to find my sensitive areas and the pleasure we can give each other. I know you have never been with a man. I understand that. But he said looking in her eyes. His face turning red. I have never been with a woman either. Donna said in a soft voice. We will learn together. He smiled down at her and said. I am an old fashion man. I will never cheat on you. I hoped at breakfast you had figured out that the girl I was talking about was you. Your dad, Snake, and your brothers knew. She said at first, I thought you found someone else at the club then realized. You would not have slept with me if you had. You wouldn't have stuck like glue to me if you didn't like and trust me according to your brothers, he said grinning. He said. You refused to let go of me in your sleep.